Mini deathrun movie

Started by dezkit
12/06/2009 01:01
Page 1 of 2
dezkit12/06/2009 01:01(edited 13/06/2009 05:31)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srAwtnVzcfA

Thanks, don't be so harsh on me :P

P.S. I removed the link that time because I thought that I will be criticized like heck due to it being senseless bhops, but I just realized that I have been speed running these maps in a live server(which if I fail on a bhop I die and have to wait 1-3 minutes to start demoing again). So that was my fixer-upper.

sDM12/06/2009 01:41

didnt like it :s its not the edting, its just the fact that the traps arent even going off it just makes it easier......and ur just randomly bhoping..imo anyone can do that then post on youtube..

dezkit12/06/2009 02:31

thanks

qewi12/06/2009 10:45

why did you remove the link? did you really take sDM's post that hard? :/

NeMiQ2212/06/2009 10:56

jop post that link again, he didn't like it, but many others may do.

opa12/06/2009 15:36

post it i like deathrun

sDM12/06/2009 16:34(edited 12/06/2009 17:41)

hey man u shudnt do that =/
thats just my opinion..
post it back, im sure loads of ppl wud like it..
if i knew it wud cause this i wudnt said anything :s

Nubby-_-12/06/2009 17:12

sDM` search in your history and post the movie please i wanna see it :)

n00bkill3r12/06/2009 17:24(edited 12/06/2009 17:31)

I guess it's this ;) 30secs searching on youtube ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srAwtnVzcfA

and I do like it, because you did very smooth bhop, music wasn't my taste, but I listen to almost everything, so I didn't mind it, editing was simple, that's what I like... I hate overeffected movies where you can see moviemaker's but not jumper's skill, and ofc it had to be hard to execute on those maps full of traps, gj I give 4/5 - cause of aa100 ;)

kaynerecord holder12/06/2009 17:36

Originally posted by n00bkill3r
I guess it's this ;) 30secs searching on youtube ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srAwtnVzcfA

and I do like it, because you did very smooth bhop, music wasn't my taste, but I listen to almost everything, so I didn't mind it, editing was simple, that's what I like... I hate overeffected movies where you can see moviemaker's but not jumper's skill, and ofc it had to be hard to execute on those maps full of traps, gj I give 4/5 - cause of aa100 ;)



yes, that's the movie..


and i liked it, never seen an "movie" of deathrun, i wanna see more of this :)

sDM12/06/2009 17:41

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
sDM` search in your history and post the movie please i wanna see it :)



Originally posted by n00bkill3r
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srAwtnVzcfA

Nubby-_-12/06/2009 20:18

good job dezkit

remake12/06/2009 21:11

hehe, my map too :D Gj, music was nice.

owned12/06/2009 21:16

yay dezkit :) kewt.

montasar12/06/2009 23:13

good

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP13/06/2009 00:09

really i liked it

dezkit13/06/2009 05:27

Thanks guys, so sweet :P

8ball1: Didn't you create a deathrun map? I remember seeing your name in a map.

xPaw mapper13/06/2009 10:22

ouch there is my maps too oO

DiDo-Grecord holder14/06/2009 20:59

UAU uber idea man the fact that ur the first man that did deathrun movie is cool :) I liked it ! also the music is awesome :> keep going !

noddan14/06/2009 22:17

I liked it , gj . and fu sDM

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.