Mini deathrun movie

Started by dezkit
12/06/2009 01:01
Page 2 of 2
n00bkill3r14/06/2009 22:29(edited 14/06/2009 22:29)

Originally posted by noddan
I liked it , gj . and fu sDM


noddan, even that it wasn't to me it makes me upset that you need to fuck someone only cause of his opinion, if you read sDM's 2nd post he wrote that he didn't want to cause this with his judgement

Nubby-_-14/06/2009 22:48

Originally posted by n00bkill3r
Originally posted by noddan
I liked it , gj . and fu sDM


noddan, even that it wasn't to me it makes me upset that you need to fuck someone only cause of his opinion, if you read sDM's 2nd post he wrote that he didn't want to cause this with his judgement


DON'T MESS WITH NODDAN

noddan14/06/2009 23:24

n00bkill3r please change nickname . your nickname is just , well lets just say bleh.

and on the other hand , why so serious ? I didnt mean anything bad. lets say it was a happy fu :)

n00bkill3r14/06/2009 23:42

ok then

and no, I won't change my nickname even if it's so kiddish, bleh, or whatever, I "made" it when i was 12 years and since that time I got used to it, and if it's such a big deal for you to wrote to noobkiller, call me just noob I don't mind it ;) I'm also used to it

n00bkill3r14/06/2009 23:43

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Originally posted by n00bkill3r
Originally posted by noddan
I liked it , gj . and fu sDM


noddan, even that it wasn't to me it makes me upset that you need to fuck someone only cause of his opinion, if you read sDM's 2nd post he wrote that he didn't want to cause this with his judgement


DON'T MESS WITH NODDAN


why shouldn't I, if he isn't Chuck Norris, then I don't feel in danger ;)

kunqui15/06/2009 01:49

haha great movie, you remember me when i am playing deathrun and i started to bhop and i fell always :(

Gj :)

dezkit15/06/2009 16:04

Originally posted by xPaw
ouch there is my maps too oO

deathrun_temple is a masterpiece.

qewi15/06/2009 16:33(edited 15/06/2009 16:34)

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
UAU uber idea man the fact that ur the first man that did deathrun movie is cool :) I liked it ! also the music is awesome :> keep going !

He wasn't the first one to make a deathrun movie! Haven't you guys seen a deathrun movie before? Just search for deahrun and you'll see there's plenty of movies.

DiDo-Grecord holder15/06/2009 17:57

Originally posted by noddan
n00bkill3r please change nickname . your nickname is just , well lets just say bleh.

and on the other hand , why so serious ? I didnt mean anything bad. lets say it was a happy fu :)

happy +1 !

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.