zhady - Controlling Speed

Started by w1zzrecord holder
05/07/2009 01:40
Page 2 of 3
n00bkill3r05/07/2009 11:36

as others mentioned, I miss there more 1st person views, but anyway the movie was very sick and me neither thought zhady can beat trickjumps like that, good job!

Avatar05/07/2009 11:40

really nice :D

Trinitron05/07/2009 14:07(edited 05/07/2009 14:09)

Woweeee. :D Fantastic movie w1zz. Editing - progress to Kreedzing movies. Zhady - fire jumps... ^^

btw. Music in the end - really thanks. ;)

Mews.05/07/2009 14:16

Cant wait to see it :D

Funksta 05/07/2009 14:18

mm.. pretty cool. The outro song were so quiet, couldn't hear at all..

KzFun.Alpha05/07/2009 14:58

downloading

i3s05/07/2009 15:05

downloading.
wait a long time for your movie, it must be wonderful, your fan forever !

scimmy4cs05/07/2009 15:36

w11zzz <3 downloading :D

natu`05/07/2009 15:54

it had way too much 3rd person ! gj zhady

StormZz05/07/2009 16:54(edited 05/07/2009 16:58)

;E
It's like showing frags in 3rd person in frag movies.
The campaths were cool in some places but really this is too much. You did so much work with the campaths that u forgot to keep an eye on the important stuff , the jumps. Really this needs to have a remake lol.
Sorry.
Other than that the color-settings had no real theme , sometimes they were all-glowy and the next cut really dark or without correction. Although it's hard to cut to this music , u barely tried to time jumps or campaths on the music.

rEs0LuTe moviemaker05/07/2009 17:34

i liked it :)
jumps 10/10, edit 7/10
gj both

Dsnts05/07/2009 17:52

awesome w1zz and zhady :D

Acelamb05/07/2009 17:58

Loved it!

Only one thing I disliked; You used to much 3rd person view. I want to see his strafes and so on. Good job and I enjoyed watching :)

kz[a] Hazard05/07/2009 18:15

cool outtro

ToraDora05/07/2009 18:30

More first person! But otherwise a really good movie.

w1zzrecord holder05/07/2009 18:59

Ye guys I did it all wrong :(. Shouldn't put so many freelocks .. but now I've made the mistake, I've learned from it and it won't repeat for sure. Thanks for the feedback.

lagster mapper05/07/2009 19:21

very nice w1zz

really enjoyed it

etern1ty05/07/2009 19:22(edited 05/07/2009 19:23)

As other mentioned, too much was the third person view, but the jumps were quite good.

7/10.

WeMeRA05/07/2009 19:48

to much 3rd persons views, boring to watch, gj zhady

SeedD05/07/2009 21:37

What can I expect from my favorite jumper...uber movie, but why zhady's 245 bj is not included? And like other ppl said - too many 3rd person views...
9.999999/10

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.