zhady - Controlling Speed

Started by w1zzrecord holder
05/07/2009 01:40
Page 3 of 3
zhady Tournament #206/07/2009 00:21

Thanks guys! :)

@Seed: I only sent him my sw lj demos ;P

noddan06/07/2009 01:12

cool movie :)<33 zhady

PepoMerca06/07/2009 01:26

I need an audio codec that i cant find

kemushi06/07/2009 02:00

Originally posted by Gamster
I need an audio codec that i cant find



here all the codes u need for all the videos http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/filepilot/fpt/video/codecs/k-lite_mega_codec_pack/klmcodec495.exe

PepoMerca06/07/2009 02:51

Originally posted by kemushi
Originally posted by Gamster
I need an audio codec that i cant find



here all the codes u need for all the videos http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/filepilot/fpt/video/codecs/k-lite_mega_codec_pack/klmcodec495.exe


tnx dude :D:D:D

oTcHeTo06/07/2009 05:30(edited 06/07/2009 05:32)

to be honest I don't like this movie .. I like the jumper his style and all the combos were pretty much sick , but music fucked up everything .. needed a lot more 1st person views .. effect sucked a little .. I think that such a legend in kz should have a much longer and better movie , Brian had an awesome movie , I think that Zhady deserves one too

kemushi06/07/2009 06:03

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
to be honest I don't like this movie .. I like the jumper his style and all the combos were pretty much sick , but music fucked up everything .. needed a lot more 1st person views .. effect sucked a little .. I think that such a legend in kz should have a much longer and better movie , Brian had an awesome movie , I think that Zhady deserves one too



agree with u !!!

boom.dll06/07/2009 10:12

ur progressing really well w1zz! gj on that... i wrote my oppinion in the news comments.
zhady... you and your damn songs :D

zhady Tournament #206/07/2009 14:08

:D

noddan06/07/2009 17:05

zhady WTF!?!? that boost on nuke , I boosted you and not omilo :S wtf ? We geeked that for like 2 hrs , remember ? when you me and moxx was gonna do a movie . wtf :S

zhady Tournament #206/07/2009 17:45(edited 06/07/2009 17:46)

ya

zhady Tournament #206/07/2009 17:45

i did that trick with omilo, and we did it first try, you and I tried another thing :P

kexas06/07/2009 17:49

I didn't like the movie. It's under 4 minutes, but seems a lot longer (that's a minus). The sound quality is poor.
A plus is that the movie isn't overloaded with effects.

zhady Tournament #206/07/2009 19:27

Imo it feels like the movie is 4:28 long :)

noddan07/07/2009 17:09

Originally posted by zhady
i did that trick with omilo, and we did it first try, you and I tried another thing :P


okay;) but our was very similar:D it wasnt supposed to be what it turned out to be , u just did some random thing ;D<33

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.