Good mouse for KZ?

Started by Ottorino
09/07/2006 21:03
Page 3 of 8
DooMiX12/09/2006 13:50

razer for longjumps, g5 for bhops (my experience).
whats with the razer easyer
why faker ???

lphoenixl12/09/2006 21:13

I tested the g5 in best buy and it felt weird. the sides felt reaaaly fuzzy. Felt weird so I decided to get the MX518 XD

Mr.Eiht13/09/2006 00:24

I got a copperhead too,
I couldn´t live without.
for normal CS i got sensitivity 3 ,
but for kz_ this is impossible for me,
I have to use 5 or more .

the best thing is changing the x / y -sensitivity
since we strafing left / right not up /down,
which is also very helpfull for "headshot-aiming"

I just love this thing <3

Volsfootball13/09/2006 01:58

I got my crappy ass 6 year default mouse from an alienware . I have to set it to 10 sensitivity to actually strafe well. :S

This is it if you ever want to know: Intelli Mouse Explorer 2.0.

Speedwheel13/09/2006 10:47

Samsung SPM-37

TaT14/09/2006 14:48

i use a g5 but wich grav i have to use for smooth jumping i can use heavy light or nothing ?

carls17/09/2006 11:58

MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. <3

theL0w^17/09/2006 16:34

<3 my a4tech x7 :P

soad1704/01/2007 00:56

a4tech x750bf

Moos3d04/01/2007 01:43

If you like wireless mice like me G7 is a really good option. It's pretty much a wireless G5. It's really good for general jumping but I have tiny bit of trouble doing bhops on bhop maps (not bhops on regular maps for some reason). I've always sucked at bhops though so I'm not the best person to speak about that. The scroll wheel seems to have a tiny delay on bhops but it's something you adjust to quickly. Strafes are perfect though.

[ Edited Thu Jan 04 2007, 01:44AM ]

fuzzerd04/01/2007 02:15

the mwheel on my g5 is messed up. some of the triggers arn't timed to the clicks. and one is completely missing.

neppo04/01/2007 11:48

i've got microsoft Wheel mouse optical 1.1A... stop laughing... for me it's better than e.g. MX 500/510... in our gamecenter they have got MX500/510 and i can't play jumps with this mouse

thopa04/01/2007 13:37

This tuesday I choose between mx518 and G5. I decided to buy mx518... and a Steelpad S&S (Very satisfying mousepad!) They complement eachother Very well, and the friction is just perfect.

My razer copperhead has massive delays when moving the mouse sideways, and despite dloading all latest drivers i cant get it fixed. This is also why i choose not to buy the G5 (The copperhead made me have prejudice against lasermouses... But lots of kz'ers love them.)

My razer db and mx510 are both very old, (I bought them at their release day) and well used, so they are now broke (or has a play in the cable that connects to the mouse) so they disconnect/connect every single time i move the mouse. When I have time ill give those two mouses a new cable. Great (!) mouses though... mine are just old.

So since im very satisfied with mx518 I will also recommend buying one, even though ive used Razer for about 2+ years of kz. My 2nd choice would be G5 since NiconeN is using one and jumps 254 units with it <3

tjubby04/01/2007 17:56

Have mx 518 and steel pad S&S best combination ever <3.

AverageFreak04/01/2007 20:09

mx518 = gOOdlike :E

but i dont get it: why is the pad important? O_o

Mehz04/01/2007 20:22

I use Logitech G5 - and I have to say I love it!

eiRa mapper04/01/2007 20:24

I use mx518 on QcK
;o

fuzzerd05/01/2007 00:39

I don't know about other mice but for the g5 if you have a bad mousepad (like I did) it will be horribly inaccurate.

clair mapper05/01/2007 12:21

i used to just have this cheap mouse i got from target, but as soon as i got a new mx518, i jumped 5 units further once i was used to it. its MUCH smoother.

agon05/01/2007 16:35

mx510 and steelpad s&s <3

Page 3 of 8

Please log in to post replies.