Good mouse for KZ?

Started by Ottorino
09/07/2006 21:03
Page 8 of 8
200620/09/2010 18:23

g5, so epic

Ggs`20/09/2010 19:13(edited 20/09/2010 19:14)

Originally posted by c-walker`
My G5's cable got fucked up after 5 months, but, thanks God, I fixed it.

haha same here ,dude. But i dont try to fix,just do this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljWdIhAveK4

fizik20/09/2010 23:37

Originally posted by duRke
I have logitech G5 and I found the problem about 1 month after reinstal my windows .. Sensitivity is changing all the time, for day in windows about 10 times, but in CS is it 100x more .. sometimes I must take it out of usb cabel for next function .. I guess the problem is in cable, because between the desk and the wall is not much place, and I drag out my mouse :( :( ... I am not sure, if the problem is concrete this, but I tried instal some kind of mousefix and cpl fix, which i saw in other threads, but they were on win7 or so, and they did not work .. else before as I will go complain the mouse, I wanna ask you, if you met with this ( who have g5 or g500 and other logitech "sh*ts" .. ) .. sorry for my bad english, and thanks for answers


It's a bug on windows7,there's a detailed thread one page back KZ Talk subforum here,find it.

BLuex21/09/2010 07:34

x7 for me <3

duRke21/09/2010 14:39(edited 21/09/2010 14:40)

FOR FIZIK

I´m not sure, if you understood what I have meant ... I have windows XP, but I just found mousefix and cplfix on win7 version ... I don´t know, whether is mistake in the cable of mouse or whether I installed it wrong some program as setpoint or so ..

c0L0n3L21/09/2010 17:07

don't install such programs as mousefix just type the three -no stuff in the cs launcher and it'll be good

mx518 should be cuz i broke my a4 x750-f which i played with for 2 and a half almiost three years good mouse progress was big tho but not good enough mouse :D

Page 8 of 8

Please log in to post replies.