Good mouse for KZ?

Started by Ottorino
09/07/2006 21:03
Page 7 of 8
kREWAN12/02/2010 14:04(edited 12/02/2010 14:06)

Originally posted by teco
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by teco
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by teco
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by tAST-_-
This gonna be my future mouse http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/5750&cl=us,en

Agree, mine to :) mut now im having mx518 and razer goliathus..btw dont by goliathus it suck atleast the ''control'' verision i have..!


How does the Razer Goliathus suck?

It collects alot of dirt and the edges fringes to -.-
Btw now I have steelseries 9HD :) its good (y)


Just wash your hands more often and keep your room as dust free as possible. Also you can use handhelded vacuum cleaner if you own one http://www.browneyedbaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/black-decker-handheld-vacuum-cleaner.jpg

Are you stupid? so you think that I should wash my hands, vacuum clean it every 10 minutes, jävla miffo


Did I say every every 10 minutes? Admins please give him a warning.

Well in about 10 minutes it is dirty again -.- anyway from now on I wont respond to your comment. We can both be mature and ''walk'' away.


Ops sry for double post , were supose to re-wright my first one.

Lo0k~ moviemaker19/02/2010 18:11

quoting guys upstairs , you wont longjump 256 with mx518 cause i once did that with 9 strafes and that doesnt count :)
g5 seems very nice cause even with noobstrafes u can easily do 255 like 5-6strafes fo real , also heard axtech is nice but i never tried

rUn19/02/2010 21:15

i have a logitech g500
really a nice mouse :)

CowOnCrack19/02/2010 22:58

g500 has a huge problem for me, the scroll wheel is so sensitive just picking up the mouse causes it to trigger and spam jump/duck

also just rolling the wheel registers both up and downwards scroll like a million times

huge problem for kz

unless I can get it fixed, I'm warning everyone: don't get this mouse if you kz

aalex20/02/2010 10:08(edited 20/02/2010 10:09)

does anyone have a4tech x6? i have a4tech x6-10d and i think it suxx, what about you? -link-

RAJU20/02/2010 15:19

cowoncrack, didnt u see that button what is just below of scroll, press it, and it wont be so sensitive anymore.. ,

akse20/02/2010 16:39

I bought Razer DeathAdder, jumped max 255 stats lj two times. With x7 just 255 block. Who have g5 say me please, why all pros use g5? why this mouse good for bhop : D? thx

qck-_^09/03/2010 23:35

G5 with pad qck

vilaca-10/03/2010 00:41

logitech G5
steelseries QCK MASS

uber

akse11/03/2010 13:53

any changes between g5 and g500?

fyll11/03/2010 16:57(edited 11/03/2010 16:59)

Mouse:
1. Razer DeathAdder
2. Logitech MX 518 or Logitech G5

Pad:
1. SteelSeries QcK+ heavy
2. SteelSeries S&S

Woxy30/03/2010 11:59

is MX500 good?
or i should better buy G5?

kafds30/03/2010 15:31

Rather G5 than MX500.

Woxy30/03/2010 18:55

i will try G5 :)

OLivus`30/03/2010 19:10

mx518/g5 with 5L steel

sPADERâ™ 31/03/2010 20:54

roccat kone! nuff said

Sinche.01/04/2010 02:02

im the only one with steelseries ikari lazer mouse and a qck mini pad :D

rommy9220/09/2010 17:05

what about steelseries xai?

duRke20/09/2010 17:29

I have logitech G5 and I found the problem about 1 month after reinstal my windows .. Sensitivity is changing all the time, for day in windows about 10 times, but in CS is it 100x more .. sometimes I must take it out of usb cabel for next function .. I guess the problem is in cable, because between the desk and the wall is not much place, and I drag out my mouse :( :( ... I am not sure, if the problem is concrete this, but I tried instal some kind of mousefix and cpl fix, which i saw in other threads, but they were on win7 or so, and they did not work .. else before as I will go complain the mouse, I wanna ask you, if you met with this ( who have g5 or g500 and other logitech "sh*ts" .. ) .. sorry for my bad english, and thanks for answers

c-walker`20/09/2010 18:16

My G5's cable got fucked up after 5 months, but, thanks God, I fixed it.

Page 7 of 8

Please log in to post replies.