Good mouse for KZ?

Started by Ottorino
09/07/2006 21:03
Page 5 of 8
Grrr14/09/2009 08:03

got a4tech, X-750F and I'm pretty happy

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP15/09/2009 06:21

Deathadder.

tAST-_-15/09/2009 10:00

This gonna be my future mouse http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/5750&cl=us,en

n0xxer.15/09/2009 10:02(edited 15/09/2009 10:02)


i have a razer deathadder , i might change it with a g500(logitech) in the comming future

akM15/09/2009 13:12

deathadda

Mews.15/09/2009 13:59

I have the Logitech G9

R3GULAToR15/09/2009 14:16

g9x ftw

huzzla ^_^16/09/2009 18:02

love to deathadder<3

simen802316/09/2009 18:30

I have been using the mouse I do not know what brand.

geddyK16/09/2009 20:56

Logitech G5 forever <3

ckx17/09/2009 03:26

Logitech G5 Refresh ;)

remake17/09/2009 09:29

And i have superduper wireless multifunctional XLL-size mouse with a LCD screen on it.
Answer the damn question and don't tell us which mouse you have..

aftermatch-_-17/09/2009 10:50

g5 forevah

kREWAN18/09/2009 14:49

Originally posted by tAST-_-
This gonna be my future mouse http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/5750&cl=us,en

Agree, mine to :) mut now im having mx518 and razer goliathus..btw dont by goliathus it suck atleast the ''control'' verision i have..!

easy pure*19/09/2009 21:06

i prefare razer series =-)

Avatar19/09/2009 23:59

Originally posted by faker
razer copperhead or logitec g5 for the wim.

razer for longjumps, g5 for bhops (my experience).

but the g5 is too big for my small mousepad so I use th3 razer all the time


i have both!

g5 ftw

the razer copperhead feels like crap in my hand...

iNKENjke23/09/2009 08:59

I have logitech g5 =))

CrazZzed09/10/2009 13:36

G9 ftw

DiDo-Grecord holder09/10/2009 15:04

g 5 !

JON'10/10/2009 20:36

i got mx518 for a year now, it's a good mouse fo sure but i'll buy a g5 soon, seems to be the best.

Page 5 of 8

Please log in to post replies.