kayne raped clintmo_bhoptoon?
i dont fucking get it...
does
!
just
shut
the
fuck
up
now
thx
kayne just tell us is this ej2 ?
i don't understand Y xj accepts wr with shortcuts in witch u ... do nothing,
kelta put in effort to own the map ...
Originally posted by ovai don't understand Y xj accepts wr with shortcuts in witch u ... do nothing,
kelta put in effort to own the map ...
Kayne obviesly do something since no one can do that sc.
Originally posted by $iwOriginally posted by ovai don't understand Y xj accepts wr with shortcuts in witch u ... do nothing,
kelta put in effort to own the map ...
Kayne obviesly do something since no one can do that sc.
Yes they can do it, but here's the trick- they can do it only in s1z3's and kayne's servers as far as I know. Perhaps xpaw can explain why's that happening. ^
Originally posted by st0kaOriginally posted by $iwOriginally posted by ovai don't understand Y xj accepts wr with shortcuts in witch u ... do nothing,
kelta put in effort to own the map ...
Kayne obviesly do something since no one can do that sc.
Yes they can do it, but here's the trick- they can do it only in s1z3's and kayne's servers as far as I know. Perhaps xpaw can explain why's that happening. ^
well, when i first found this were in a public server, i got boosted and i didnt understand what happend.
so no, its not something with our servers, what should it be?
and what the fuck does xPaw has to do with this?
anyway, you totally suck.
now, fuck off...
How did you do it?
kayne write how u do it and all ppl off ...
Don't get so offensive kid. Whether I suck or not has nothing to do with you, looking like a total douchebag in the eyes of most of the guys on XJ. Get your facts straight and learn how to read. In one of my previous posts I said, it looks like a map alteration via plugin and after seeing xpaw spectating you I came to a simple conclusion since it's easy even for not really experienced coder to place an invisible default model there. One more thing... if you're saying you got boosted, not knowing how that happened and yet you claim everything's legal then I have nothing more to discuss with you...
Originally posted by st0kaDon't get so offensive kid. Whether I suck or not has nothing to do with you, looking like a total douchebag in the eyes of most of the guys on XJ. Get your facts straight and learn how to read. In one of my previous posts I said, it looks like a map alteration via plugin and after seeing xpaw spectating you I came to a simple conclusion since it's easy even for not really experienced coder to place an invisible default model there. One more thing... if you're saying you got boosted, not knowing how that happened and yet you claim everything's legal then I have nothing more to discuss with you...
eh, r u retarded or something?
That's supposed to be a reply?:D Well, it's not as if I didn't expect this coming from a typical XJ brat...
Originally posted by kaynewell, when i first found this were in a public server, i got boosted and i didnt understand what happend.
after all your posts, do you really think that someone belives it?
and now fuck off
One day, we will found the way for doing this sc, and kayne will be the bad guy in this story whereas he found it in first :/
So sad :')
Originally posted by RAJUkayne just tell us is this ej2 ?
ej2 is a totaly different thing :/
Originally posted by st0kaDon't get so offensive kid. Whether I suck or not has nothing to do with you, looking like a total douchebag in the eyes of most of the guys on XJ. Get your facts straight and learn how to read. In one of my previous posts I said, it looks like a map alteration via plugin and after seeing xpaw spectating you I came to a simple conclusion since it's easy even for not really experienced coder to place an invisible default model there. One more thing... if you're saying you got boosted, not knowing how that happened and yet you claim everything's legal then I have nothing more to discuss with you...
Can fsp death or w/e ppl use here not detect custom plugins?
How should I know? I don't have the program nor it's source code. This was my best guess since the people involved say nothing but bullshit or simply keep their mouths shut.
[17:51:27][w1zz] kayne told me today that he will talk to thopa and tell him to reject his demo and put kelta's up again, because the map is beautiful
[17:51:44][st0ka] HAHAHA
[17:51:48][st0ka] I SMELL REMORSE
did anyone notice how strange was last jump just when he killed himself...so high...so strange... -.-
Why the fuck are you all annoying him?
Asking him how he did this SC...
He did it in a demo, and it's legal, otherwise it wouldn't have been accepted, that's like that, you all gotta accept it.
Plus, what's the matter with the fact he doesn't want to reveal it? It's his first WR (I'm not sure though) and it's totally understandable that he wants to keep it.
All of you would do the same.
Ah and about your "lame-SC" bullshits,
what's the matter once again?
That's a LEGAL SHORTCUT.
KeltA's demo was fucking awesome, I totally agree with you, but kayne found a way to pwn it, that's life.
KZ is all about that. Finishing maps the faster, with legals settings and in-game actions.
Why don't you all complain about the WR on kz_ep_gigablock_b01? There is jumpbug, it's unfair towards HoHo^'s awesome demo with edgebug!!!!
Ah but let me remember...
HoHo^ used a edgebug, it's a LAME SHORTCUT too, we should replace Helferlein's WR!
Stop complaining and accept the fact that kayne has beaten KeltA on clintmo_bhoptoon.
Once again, good job kayne.
He did it in a demo, and it's legal, otherwise it wouldn't have been accepted, that's like that, you all gotta accept it.
Tess demos were legal too until a slowmotion usage was detected on them.. I don't want to say that kayne is a cheater, but this case is very strange..