kayne raped clintmo_bhoptoon?

Started by kaynerecord holder
29/07/2009 23:00
Read-Only
Page 6 of 10
ndR moviemaker Tournament #231/07/2009 17:33

As long as it's in the record list, we got to consider this demo as legal, if there's something wrong, they'll find out as always.

r0fl31/07/2009 17:40(edited 31/07/2009 17:40)

randomest sc ive ever seen.

so, has anyone did it on demo besides kayne yet?

JON'31/07/2009 17:49

i don't think so...

kaynerecord holder31/07/2009 17:51

Originally posted by r0fl
randomest sc ive ever seen.

so, has anyone did it on demo besides kayne yet?



yep

maximaLz31/07/2009 18:25

ndR said it all.. kayne doesn't reveal the way to do his SC, that's all at his honour (dunno if it is spelled like this), remake, i don't see what slowmotion has to do with this demo.. It's a fall trick that's all, wtf..

Even if I think the same about kelta's demo, kayne pwnd it.. Wait and see, this thread should be closed.

Mehz31/07/2009 19:16

sluta tro att du är nÃ¥gon jävla kung kayne, för i helvete.

p0ku*31/07/2009 19:22

Originally posted by Mehz
sluta tro att du är nÃ¥gon jävla kung kayne, för i helvete.

yes yes warning !!! xaxa

RAJU31/07/2009 19:29

hahaha :D:D:D:D:D poku

Supa31/07/2009 20:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-14tVeAGw

uploaded st0ka's dem lol

nucLeaR31/07/2009 20:50(edited 31/07/2009 20:50)

Originally posted by Supa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-14tVeAGw

uploaded st0ka's dem lol


he does a DCJ before he falls in water.

kraster31/07/2009 21:05

invisible block by plugin or trigger_push ?

st0ka31/07/2009 21:09(edited 31/07/2009 21:10)

Originally posted by ndR
He did it in a demo, and it's legal, otherwise it wouldn't have been accepted, that's like that, you all gotta accept it.


Originally posted by ndR
As long as it's in the record list, we got to consider this demo as legal, if there's something wrong, they'll find out as always.


Playing it safe all of a sudden?

@mxml.: Thanks for your input, but no, we're having a discussion in here. Go and close other threads, please. By the way, I can clearly see what remake meant with his point, shouldn't be that hard for you either.

@nucLeaR: Could you do it with a DCJ? He didn't do a DCJ. It was a doubleduck to gain speed and besides, it has nothing to do with the suspicious jump-off.

If someone was to perform a jb on gigablock, before an official statement what jb is, what would you guys say then? Honestly, stop with that pathetic ass-licking and get your facts straight. I won't stop until this matter is perfect clear. iiN's case proves me right. Flame on.

soul v2.0 mapper31/07/2009 22:43

Can someone please tell me what ej2 is (yes I know it stands for eDark jump)? Everyone thinks everything is ej2 but I swear no-one actually knows what it is.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #231/07/2009 22:58

Just stop trying to understand everything...

He did it, that's all.
Why should he explain everything?
Why can't you all accept facts you cannot understand? Stop being completely earthbound.

Ass-licking? I hope you're kidding me, I just know kayne a bit, I must have talked to him 3 times in my life, 2min each time.

T3dbundy would have been in the same situation, I would have said the same. A totally unknown player would have been in the same situation, I would have said the same.

As soon as you support something or somebody, you're ass-licking? bullshits.

Official statement? Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ? No.

st0ka01/08/2009 00:12

Ok ndR, I really appreciate you took all the time to write this but now tell me did you actually TRY to get which part of my post was meant as a reply to yours? Because all there is concerning you is basically one sentence: "
Playing it safe all of a sudden?"

Originally posted by ndR
Official statement? Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ? No.


There was a whole fucking newspost about it, not to mention the article. I don't know what you get by "official" but from my point of view that's it. So... "Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ?"- YES. If you recall there was a newspost some time ago, saying cj and jb can be used in world records etc.

Last, why should I stop trying to understand everything? That's what made me who I am today. Should I be one of the pesky, ignorant and indifferent kids on XJ? No.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! I don't fucking care for his so-called shortcut in terms of trying to beat his record. I watched it from perspective view with my HLAE and said to myself: "Hey, this doesn't look legit to me, I better post it on XJ so people can tell me what they think about it." Got it now?

Just to make everything clear, all of the stuff above this line is a reply to your post.

@ah: Ask NumB. He'd love to tell you it's all private stuff and this "technique" will ruin kz as we know it.

Thanks for uploading it Supa. :)

Pulsar!01/08/2009 00:14(edited 01/08/2009 00:27)

Originally posted by ndR
Just stop trying to understand everything...

He did it, that's all.
Why should he explain everything?
Why can't you all accept facts you cannot understand? Stop being completely earthbound.

Hey, Yohan stop thatImage.. I always recect you, but u telling wrong.

The main thing in everything (not even XJ) is not if things acts like it acts. The main thing is HOW it acts..

There was not any official statement about this SC.. There was not any UNDERSTANDBLE, statemen from kayne about this SC.. Something goes wrong, is not it ?

Why kayne acts like a retard ? Why he is not explain in a public how he did it ?

I (and most of XJ members) will consider it as a cheat if it will not explained for PUBLIC.

f0cus01/08/2009 00:21

Originally posted by mxml.
ndR said it all.. kayne doesn't reveal the way to do his SC, that's all at his honour (dunno if it is spelled like this), remake, i don't see what slowmotion has to do with this demo.. It's a fall trick that's all, wtf..

Even if I think the same about kelta's demo, kayne pwnd it.. Wait and see, this thread should be closed.



yeee he usally does:) I got to agree with ndR

and once again gj kayne even though he "destroyed" the previous record which was an amazing record

cheche01/08/2009 00:36(edited 01/08/2009 00:38)

Originally posted by st0ka
Ok ndR, I really appreciate you took all the time to write this but now tell me did you actually TRY to get which part of my post was meant as a reply to yours? Because all there is concerning you is basically one sentence: "
Playing it safe all of a sudden?"

Originally posted by ndR
Official statement? Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ? No.


There was a whole fucking newspost about it, not to mention the article. I don't know what you get by "official" but from my point of view that's it. So... "Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ?"- YES. If you recall there was a newspost some time ago, saying cj and jb can be used in world records etc.

Last, why should I stop trying to understand everything? That's what made me who I am today. Should I be one of the pesky, ignorant and indifferent kids on XJ? No.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! I don't fucking care for his so-called shortcut in terms of trying to beat his record. I watched it from perspective view with my HLAE and said to myself: "Hey, this doesn't look legit to me, I better post it on XJ so people can tell me what they think about it." Got it now?

Just to make everything clear, all of the stuff above this line is a reply to your post.

@ah: Ask NumB. He'd love to tell you it's all private stuff and this "technique" will ruin kz as we know it.

Thanks for uploading it Supa. :)


You're making some solid points. If someone suddenly jumps higher than anyone else in a demo - the XJ community deserves an explanation - it's as easy as that.

Let's say it's all legit - why not just tell us kayne? What are you scared of? Someone doing 6secs? Who gives a shit if it's 5 6 or 7 seconds - the map is fucking ruined anyway.

The fact that you even celebrated your run in the demo - is even more pathetic. You didn't even mention KeltA? Show some respect?

You didn't rape shit. Period.

cC|Stewie!01/08/2009 01:00

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by st0ka
Ok ndR, I really appreciate you took all the time to write this but now tell me did you actually TRY to get which part of my post was meant as a reply to yours? Because all there is concerning you is basically one sentence: "
Playing it safe all of a sudden?"

Originally posted by ndR
Official statement? Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ? No.


There was a whole fucking newspost about it, not to mention the article. I don't know what you get by "official" but from my point of view that's it. So... "Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ?"- YES. If you recall there was a newspost some time ago, saying cj and jb can be used in world records etc.

Last, why should I stop trying to understand everything? That's what made me who I am today. Should I be one of the pesky, ignorant and indifferent kids on XJ? No.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! I don't fucking care for his so-called shortcut in terms of trying to beat his record. I watched it from perspective view with my HLAE and said to myself: "Hey, this doesn't look legit to me, I better post it on XJ so people can tell me what they think about it." Got it now?

Just to make everything clear, all of the stuff above this line is a reply to your post.

@ah: Ask NumB. He'd love to tell you it's all private stuff and this "technique" will ruin kz as we know it.

Thanks for uploading it Supa. :)


You're making some solid points. If someone suddenly jumps higher than anyone else in a demo - the XJ community deserves an explanation - it's as easy as that.

Let's say it's all legit - why not just tell us kayne? What are you scared of? Someone doing 6secs? Who gives a shit if it's 5 6 or 7 seconds - the map is fucking ruined anyway.

The fact that you even celebrated your run in the demo - is even more pathetic. You didn't even mention KeltA? Show some respect?

You didn't rape shit. Period.


Has any1 _ever_ mention the previous record holder?

remake01/08/2009 01:03(edited 01/08/2009 01:04)

Originally posted by mxml.
ndR said it all.. kayne doesn't reveal the way to do his SC, that's all at his honour (dunno if it is spelled like this), remake, i don't see what slowmotion has to do with this demo.. It's a fall trick that's all, wtf..

Even if I think the same about kelta's demo, kayne pwnd it.. Wait and see, this thread should be closed.


You obviously didn't understand my point..

Page 6 of 10