kayne raped clintmo_bhoptoon?

Started by kaynerecord holder
29/07/2009 23:00
Read-Only
Page 7 of 10
nucLeaR01/08/2009 03:31

Originally posted by st0ka
@nucLeaR: Could you do it with a DCJ? He didn't do a DCJ. It was a doubleduck to gain speed and besides, it has nothing to do with the suspicious jump-off.


Yes ,but as far i heard , to perform a EJ2 you must to a DCJ + JB + something else or something like that. Anyway it's based on EJ1 (DCJ) and he did 2 ducks not 1 to get speed.

k a f f e e01/08/2009 04:55(edited 01/08/2009 04:56)

Originally posted by nucLeaR
...+ something else or something like that

zen001/08/2009 08:27

nice gj man =D

Ggs`01/08/2009 09:19

gj kayne

qewi01/08/2009 10:12

This is different from iiN's obviously slowmo. This might be a bug and he don't want to tell everyone about it, nothing more with that. If it's cheat on any kind of way they will figure it out. I agree with ndR in this case, innocent til proven guilty! He has done the same thing in other maps, just wait untill the next release and we'll see if he cheated or not. ;-)

aftermatch-_-01/08/2009 10:43

btw ej2 doesnt excist

m0ver01/08/2009 12:07

I seriously doubt that it is cheated since kayne didn't struck me as cheater. However, his attitude towards general community's reaction "WTF?" is what lowered him. Like mxml said, it is all in his honour.

opa01/08/2009 12:48

guys don't u understand that kid wants to keep his wr cause he got no chance to beat another one :)

Nikša Jovanovic01/08/2009 12:50

Maybe new bug in cs....
With maximum speed you just fly up....

remake01/08/2009 13:09

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Originally posted by st0ka
@nucLeaR: Could you do it with a DCJ? He didn't do a DCJ. It was a doubleduck to gain speed and besides, it has nothing to do with the suspicious jump-off.


Yes ,but as far i heard , to perform a EJ2 you must to a DCJ + JB + something else or something like that. Anyway it's based on EJ1 (DCJ) and he did 2 ducks not 1 to get speed.


rofl dude, get over..

Ryderc01/08/2009 13:13

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
btw ej2 doesnt exist


Originally posted by niki.
Maybe new bug in cs....
With maximum speed you just fly up....


No and no. Everybody here has already take more speed in this water.

Pulsar!01/08/2009 14:12(edited 01/08/2009 14:13)

May be he just did a JongJump ? :D

What is JongJump ? The answer is here here! :D

sANy0k01/08/2009 14:48

bagouser ><

Mehz01/08/2009 16:32

Originally posted by Stewie!
Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by st0ka
Ok ndR, I really appreciate you took all the time to write this but now tell me did you actually TRY to get which part of my post was meant as a reply to yours? Because all there is concerning you is basically one sentence: "
Playing it safe all of a sudden?"

Originally posted by ndR
Official statement? Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ? No.


There was a whole fucking newspost about it, not to mention the article. I don't know what you get by "official" but from my point of view that's it. So... "Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ?"- YES. If you recall there was a newspost some time ago, saying cj and jb can be used in world records etc.

Last, why should I stop trying to understand everything? That's what made me who I am today. Should I be one of the pesky, ignorant and indifferent kids on XJ? No.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! I don't fucking care for his so-called shortcut in terms of trying to beat his record. I watched it from perspective view with my HLAE and said to myself: "Hey, this doesn't look legit to me, I better post it on XJ so people can tell me what they think about it." Got it now?

Just to make everything clear, all of the stuff above this line is a reply to your post.

@ah: Ask NumB. He'd love to tell you it's all private stuff and this "technique" will ruin kz as we know it.

Thanks for uploading it Supa. :)


You're making some solid points. If someone suddenly jumps higher than anyone else in a demo - the XJ community deserves an explanation - it's as easy as that.

Let's say it's all legit - why not just tell us kayne? What are you scared of? Someone doing 6secs? Who gives a shit if it's 5 6 or 7 seconds - the map is fucking ruined anyway.

The fact that you even celebrated your run in the demo - is even more pathetic. You didn't even mention KeltA? Show some respect?

You didn't rape shit. Period.


Has any1 _ever_ mention the previous record holder?


yes

p0ku*01/08/2009 16:38

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by Stewie!
Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by st0ka
Ok ndR, I really appreciate you took all the time to write this but now tell me did you actually TRY to get which part of my post was meant as a reply to yours? Because all there is concerning you is basically one sentence: "
Playing it safe all of a sudden?"

Originally posted by ndR
Official statement? Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ? No.


There was a whole fucking newspost about it, not to mention the article. I don't know what you get by "official" but from my point of view that's it. So... "Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ?"- YES. If you recall there was a newspost some time ago, saying cj and jb can be used in world records etc.

Last, why should I stop trying to understand everything? That's what made me who I am today. Should I be one of the pesky, ignorant and indifferent kids on XJ? No.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! I don't fucking care for his so-called shortcut in terms of trying to beat his record. I watched it from perspective view with my HLAE and said to myself: "Hey, this doesn't look legit to me, I better post it on XJ so people can tell me what they think about it." Got it now?

Just to make everything clear, all of the stuff above this line is a reply to your post.

@ah: Ask NumB. He'd love to tell you it's all private stuff and this "technique" will ruin kz as we know it.

Thanks for uploading it Supa. :)


You're making some solid points. If someone suddenly jumps higher than anyone else in a demo - the XJ community deserves an explanation - it's as easy as that.

Let's say it's all legit - why not just tell us kayne? What are you scared of? Someone doing 6secs? Who gives a shit if it's 5 6 or 7 seconds - the map is fucking ruined anyway.

The fact that you even celebrated your run in the demo - is even more pathetic. You didn't even mention KeltA? Show some respect?

You didn't rape shit. Period.


Has any1 _ever_ mention the previous record holder?


yes

just quote

m0ver01/08/2009 16:49

When hel took wr on xtremeblock 2:07 he said "brian is so fast" :/

cC|Stewie!01/08/2009 16:49

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by Stewie!
Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by st0ka
Ok ndR, I really appreciate you took all the time to write this but now tell me did you actually TRY to get which part of my post was meant as a reply to yours? Because all there is concerning you is basically one sentence: "
Playing it safe all of a sudden?"

Originally posted by ndR
Official statement? Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ? No.


There was a whole fucking newspost about it, not to mention the article. I don't know what you get by "official" but from my point of view that's it. So... "Has any new technique already been officially stated on XJ?"- YES. If you recall there was a newspost some time ago, saying cj and jb can be used in world records etc.

Last, why should I stop trying to understand everything? That's what made me who I am today. Should I be one of the pesky, ignorant and indifferent kids on XJ? No.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! I don't fucking care for his so-called shortcut in terms of trying to beat his record. I watched it from perspective view with my HLAE and said to myself: "Hey, this doesn't look legit to me, I better post it on XJ so people can tell me what they think about it." Got it now?

Just to make everything clear, all of the stuff above this line is a reply to your post.

@ah: Ask NumB. He'd love to tell you it's all private stuff and this "technique" will ruin kz as we know it.

Thanks for uploading it Supa. :)


You're making some solid points. If someone suddenly jumps higher than anyone else in a demo - the XJ community deserves an explanation - it's as easy as that.

Let's say it's all legit - why not just tell us kayne? What are you scared of? Someone doing 6secs? Who gives a shit if it's 5 6 or 7 seconds - the map is fucking ruined anyway.

The fact that you even celebrated your run in the demo - is even more pathetic. You didn't even mention KeltA? Show some respect?

You didn't rape shit. Period.


Has any1 _ever_ mention the previous record holder?


yes

link me

soul v2.0 mapper01/08/2009 16:58

When I had the tropiclimb rec Dujes beat it and said 'sorry soul :/' at the end.

IT STILL HURTS DUJES.

Nikša Jovanovic01/08/2009 17:55(edited 01/08/2009 17:58)

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6974/kaynebusted2.jpg

JON'01/08/2009 17:59

finally we got an answer.

Page 7 of 10