kayne raped clintmo_bhoptoon?

Started by kaynerecord holder
29/07/2009 23:00
Read-Only
Page 8 of 10
Funksta 01/08/2009 18:02

Originally posted by niki.
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6974/kaynebusted2.jpg

I smell paint.exe lol

st0ka01/08/2009 18:02

Got something to say now?

p0ku*01/08/2009 18:20

permanent ban and get back kelta's wr.

Ratmen01/08/2009 18:21

p00ned

remake01/08/2009 18:44(edited 01/08/2009 18:44)

I was right, i hope mxml now understands too what did i mean with Tess example.

.#DreamX01/08/2009 19:26

you dumb fuck burn in hell :(

n00bkill3r01/08/2009 19:36

Originally posted by niki.
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6974/kaynebusted2.jpg


ok plugin hack on his own server, that could be simple, but how would you gues explain that he did the same today on xtremeblock?

Remote01/08/2009 19:39(edited 01/08/2009 19:39)

Same server, same shit used, just different map.

Dragon01/08/2009 19:42

lol, isn't this the poor guy who knows all the sc's and trickjumps? :) I guess writing "old" in every thread didn't bring him the anticipated "fame". .what a pathetic attempt. hope you get a permban, jump wannabe

MoNkisback01/08/2009 19:46

wait wait get him on xj server let him do it there

MoNkisback01/08/2009 19:47

he removed the movie lmao

qewi01/08/2009 19:51(edited 01/08/2009 20:04)

kayne used a plugin made by xPaw, which made him fly straight up when he pressed a button. kayne is also the well known cheater, peabztah. He's banned here at xj with several accounts and he was busted for slowmo at kz-sca. He's also cheating at normal cs and that's how it all started. He got banned from custodia many times, one night he got 4 bans. Now when EAC is used in Sweden he's cheating on that as well, just getting new personal info, ip, steamacc every time he gets banned.

peabztah was the one who made takeover in #insilio and #kz-pictures using iiN as his nickname. He'll probably join xj again soon with a new nick using a vpn, but I doubt he'll send in any more cheated wrs or get to know all the people here again. The reason he submitted the cheated demo was cause he was tired of lying, tired of kz.
He also just spread admin fps death to everybody.

There's some information, hf.


EDIT: Dragon he actually has seen the jumps before when he writes old, most of the time I have seen them as well. He's very good at finding new jumps and he was the one who found some of the jumps in my movie. He has also found jumps for many other trickjumpers - wRath, chrizZo, zyllEE etc.

remake01/08/2009 20:07

qewi, are you 100% sure that xPaw made it?

Remote01/08/2009 20:11

It's also important to mention s1z3. He also did the same shit on bhoptoon and submitted it with the time of 00:04 (kayne's new one was 00:03).

Connected with xPaw and kayne I hope this doesn't means slowing/breaking down of Cypress-Climbing.

qewi01/08/2009 20:15(edited 01/08/2009 20:29)

RemaKe, I'm 100% sure. s1ze knew about it, I knew about it. Maybe some others as well. peabz told me that this was his "goodbye" of kz and the kaynenick. And since I've known him for a long time I let him keep going til he got caught/admitted it by himself. Which he did some minutes before I wrote all this shit here. People might think that I've been stupid to not reveal him, but he stayed clean with kayne til now. I gave him a second chance to be clean. Plus he would fuck my msn, take my steamaccount etc if I would have turned him in LOL d:o)

And the admin fps death he's spreading is not a virus.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. xPaw made him another plugin, which made him fall faster. With this plugin he managed to do rpz_downfall[boxes] in 4 seconds.

seanex01/08/2009 20:38

get the hell out of XJ kayne rofl.

cap1m;01/08/2009 20:42

kayne is just a kid, take it easy guys! hahaha

kelta <3

cC|Stewie!01/08/2009 20:44

Originally posted by qewi
EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. xPaw made him another plugin, which made him fall faster. With this plugin he managed to do rpz_downfall[boxes] in 4 seconds.

is there any proof of this?
Dont go blaming people that didnt contribute to anything
its not fair on them

quwi = iiN = tess = ajR`

qewi01/08/2009 20:49(edited 01/08/2009 20:51)

Stewie! lots of people knows this, and peabztah wouldn't lie to me anyways ;-)

I was on a server with s1z3 and peabz, they said that xPaw made the plugin. xPaw was in on it, if you believe me or not is not my problem. Unfortunatly I can't give you any further proof at the moment.

juhuu01/08/2009 20:49

Originally posted by seanex
get the hell out of XJ kayne rofl.


+1!

Page 8 of 10