Enough of this fuckin SHIT

Started by TheCracker
10/08/2009 22:15
Page 3 of 3
Acelamb10/09/2009 20:16

As faker mentioned in an old newspost especially for me sometime ago, all suggestions are discussed in the admin forum, even though they might not reply publicly. ^^

Well, now, the number of maps played before the replay of another map should not be too high, so that it does not decrease the popularity. Remember you'll have to wait 10 min or more before you can do "rockthevote". So I believe 20-30 should be a reasonable number.
I have to agree with you that yes, there are some favorites being played over and over again at XJ's server, but maybe a hundred maps bantime is a bit extreme.

TheCracker10/09/2009 20:38

Yeah, hundred is maybe really extreme. As I said 10-15% of the mappool should be fine imho.

[KN]KraXXXel10/09/2009 21:10(edited 10/09/2009 21:13)

if i remember right, the limit is 20 maps (in dmm)
that means (under perfekt conditions...) if the first map is goldbhop you have to wait 10 Hours to nominat it again.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/09/2009 22:22

Originally posted by cC|SpiNe
It was meant to be taken as a joke ;) No harm intended. I know what it's like to have people whining at you everyday within KZ.

But seriously it was just a joke.


No problem, I got it and I apologize =)
At first I really thought it wasn't a joke.

theCracker is right.Always when i take a look on server same maps as 4-5 hours ago disable nomination = great ideea.

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.