candEE - The movie

Started by vAlue
23/08/2009 20:19
Read-Only
Page 2 of 5
niel23/08/2009 23:53

jumps are good but edit is boring with to much random effects :X

CM4eg24/08/2009 00:39

hehz ... too uber too be truth

Oddi^24/08/2009 05:26

To be honest, this movie contained only old jumps with heavier weapons, which I personally dislike. Doubleducks are too overused, try doing it 360 spin-bhopping, it's much more harder and cooler.

The edit was plain simple, what I like. Good job vAlue. The music could have been something better, but everyone has their own tastes so I can't complain about it.

There were only 1 jump I liked and that was the de_nuke's ramp to b-box. In your next movie you should try finding some trickjumps into your movie, it's the funniest part in making the movie, just hanging around with your friends (if any),

Jumps 2/10
Edit 8/10
Total 5/10

opa24/08/2009 07:30

try t3djump with awp and 360 at the end, should be ez 4 u

vAlue24/08/2009 08:03

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBK54128 Demo pack

Tess24/08/2009 12:04

An admin should have a look at that, to clear up things.

sDM24/08/2009 13:02

Originally posted by Tess
That REALLY looks cheated.


takes one cheater to know one :)

Oddi^24/08/2009 13:46

sDM' your pathetic. Past is past, Tess has changed. I don't call you a crybaby because you cried when you were a baby.

qewi24/08/2009 14:26

Oddi^ so if I would say that kayne has changed, you would like him? ;<

Demos or no demos, still cheated.

Oddi^24/08/2009 14:49

qewi, I have no reason not to like.

vAlue24/08/2009 14:53

qewi, maybe it looks like that, insane DD skills. I havent checked demos whit any special program, i trust my mate candEE, thats why.

Tess24/08/2009 15:10

All I can say is that I know what cheat looks like, and that looks like cheat... ALOT.

qewi24/08/2009 15:14

Originally posted by vAlue
qewi, maybe it looks like that, insane DD skills. I havent checked demos whit any special program, i trust my mate candEE, thats why.

Okay, too bad I found some changes then ;-(

100aa in two demos I checked, 900 maxspeed in another? Wtf. Slowmo in at least a few demos, candEE_joku wasn't on LAN. And every demo had extremly low servertime :-s

Oddi^24/08/2009 15:17

Not another cheater... :(

wRath` mapper24/08/2009 15:34

bring forth the banhammer. demanding demos for suspicious videos is mandatory. if player or moviemaker can't hand them out -> cheat/never happened/worthless.
would be easy as shit to cheat if you don't give demos.

nAku_U24/08/2009 17:07

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by vAlue
qewi, maybe it looks like that, insane DD skills. I havent checked demos whit any special program, i trust my mate candEE, thats why.

Okay, too bad I found some changes then ;-(

100aa in two demos I checked, 900 maxspeed in another? Wtf. Slowmo in at least a few demos, candEE_joku wasn't on LAN. And every demo had extremly low servertime :-s



yeah public demolyser shows it! but can u even read public demolyser! :P

He used aa and maxspeed previously at practicing tj!
So these demos are "maybe clean"!

clarification http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/153/36663398.png

i'm not 110% sure but i guess!

um, and qewi!!

THAT'S OLD FOR YOU!
right?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/08/2009 18:10(edited 24/08/2009 18:14)

Small statement about the demos:

Demos have been checked, nothing wrong found, but we're still waiting for eDark to check for slowmotion, he's the only one able to do that.
BUT, I don't know if this demo is missing, but we didn't find the demo of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc25Ae2EL8U from 0:53 to 1:03, would you please upload it or tell what's the exact demo name in your pack?

From now, we would ask you to stop talking about cheats, at first sight there's nothing wrong, it's being checked for slowmotion and until I write another statement, the movie must be considered as legit.

Thanks to zhady for his help.

capuT24/08/2009 18:52

So, what's the song name?

opa24/08/2009 18:54(edited 24/08/2009 18:59)

Thank you ndR and zhady for wasting your time - I mean, we will at least know wether it's cheated movie or not.
I repeat my words:
[blockquote]
opa wrote ...

...it seems to me like it is cheated/scripted. Dunno, maybe I am wrong, not accusing. I just never heard of jumper candEE...

[/blockquote]

qewi24/08/2009 19:07(edited 24/08/2009 19:13)

nAku so you're saying that he used /gocheck, then removed 100aa, then made the trick? Sounds gay. Maybe it's bugged, dno. But that's not the big thing, it's that he used slowmo. If eDark can't find slowmo in the demos, I just have to say gz for getting a undetectable cheat!

And what about the last stupid comment? Are you trying to say that I'm lying when I say that a jump is old? Then you're even a bigger noob than your avatar makes you look like.

I got this print but I don't know really: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/candEE_krieg.jpg

Page 2 of 5