candEE - The movie

Started by vAlue
23/08/2009 20:19
Read-Only
Page 3 of 5
nAku_U24/08/2009 19:08

OFF TOPIC
but must say!
HERE WE GO
NEW KREEDZ TERM
XJ SYNDROME


example

Originally posted by wRath`
SICK jumps, especially nuke ramp to 256 :O
music? wtf man, you totally ripped it off from wrath - last demos o_O
and @ opa he says "Lithuanian kid", I've noticed it before too :D

Can you upload demos? if you come with some bad excuse "lulz i formattd rite aftur movie, lost all dems". then it's cheated.


Originally posted by qewi
Slowmo + bhophack, too obvious.
btw reduces? wtf


Originally posted by Tess
That REALLY looks cheated.


Originally posted by qewi
Oddi^ so if I would say that kayne has changed, you would like him? ;<

Demos or no demos, still cheated.


Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by vAlue
qewi, maybe it looks like that, insane DD skills. I havent checked demos whit any special program, i trust my mate candEE, thats why.

Okay, too bad I found some changes then ;-(

100aa in two demos I checked, 900 maxspeed in another? Wtf. Slowmo in at least a few demos, candEE_joku wasn't on LAN. And every demo had extremly low servertime :-s


Originally posted by Oddi^
Not another cheater... :(


Originally posted by wRath`
bring forth the banhammer. demanding demos for suspicious videos is mandatory. if player or moviemaker can't hand them out -> cheat/never happened/worthless.
would be easy as shit to cheat if you don't give demos.


explanation

some one say something like "cheat" or "old for me"! after this post... ten guys confirm that and next ten blame he....

cuz we are jealous about skillz or we dont have own opinion

thx 2 god we have xj! and edark

qewi24/08/2009 19:19

nAku so you're saying that everybody who thinks that it's cheat, except for the first guy who says it, are just followers? What about if someone says that it's a great video and everybody agrees with him? Are they just followers then?

If it looks like cheat that much more people than one will notice it.

wRath` mapper24/08/2009 19:41

nAku: we have the right to act this way, shouldn't we be allowed to doubt that something isn't cheated. qewi has even found a lot of suspicious things already. just because you are from finland too doesn't mean you have to be all bodyguard for him, why hasn't this candee guy posted here himself?

Oddi^24/08/2009 19:43

I'm from Finland too and I think candEE is cheating. Just another zyllEE wannabe...

capuT24/08/2009 20:11

wRath you better tell me the song name before I go in /rage mode.

wRath` mapper24/08/2009 20:14(edited 24/08/2009 20:16)

Originally posted by capuT
wRath you better tell me the song name before I go in /rage mode.


It's Thomax - loop troop radio

still find it funny how he stole the song :P thomax is a semi-known remix-guy from Norway.

and btw, when talking about syndromes, maybe you have a case of Stockholm syndrome nAku? you know, sympathizing with "criminals" ;)

w1zzrecord holder24/08/2009 20:22

qewi you should stop insulting people and posting stupid things. And if it will be checked by eDark and slowmotion won't be found., that's a new undetected cheat right ? I know candEE too and I don't think he would even search for such a program. Just start thinking before posting.

opa24/08/2009 20:34(edited 24/08/2009 20:35)

nAku were you drunk while creating that pointless "syndrom-theory"? ;)

Tess24/08/2009 20:56

Originally posted by w1zz
qewi you should stop insulting people and posting stupid things. And if it will be checked by eDark and slowmotion won't be found., that's a new undetected cheat right ? I know candEE too and I don't think he would even search for such a program. Just start thinking before posting.

No offence but alot of people thought the same about me when I was cheating. I don't think you can tell from just knowing someone online, not at all.

qewi24/08/2009 21:00

Haha, and what about kayne? Did anyone expect that he was the one and only peabztah? That I-know-him-crap means nothing. I know that I'm going out hard here w1zz, but that's just cause I'm sure it's cheated and that makes me angry. Cheating in the kz/hns scene has become much more usual, especially in movies. ;<

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/08/2009 21:24(edited 24/08/2009 21:26)

I think you didn't get me...

You'll be able to get that excited and flame as much as you want if we find anything you can flame about, but for the moment, no more comment about cheating.

Thanks.

qewi24/08/2009 21:31

Okay ndR, sorry for the other comments.

kemushi25/08/2009 08:20

Where is the demo nuke DDducks with 256 CJ u didnt upload this! wanna see looks realy cool

vAlue25/08/2009 13:30(edited 25/08/2009 13:31)

Song name is ; Looptroop - radio remix by thomax. HEY NDR, heres the download for that 256 DD;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8CXYNXTP

I really thrust my mate candee, i still hope u dont find anything on the demos, it would be REALLY shame if he had lied to me all the time that he isnt cheating. Thanks anyways.

vAlue25/08/2009 13:32

Originally posted by kemushi
Where is the demo nuke DDducks with 256 CJ u didnt upload this! wanna see looks realy cool

I thought all demos are in demo packet, im sorry. I sent the 256DD link.

MONKEN*25/08/2009 15:58

qewi should be warned long ago! ive seen him insult a ton of ppl!

KzFun.Alpha25/08/2009 16:10

I just came late

opa25/08/2009 20:02

Originally posted by KzFun.Alpha
I just came late

what? xD

KzFun.Alpha25/08/2009 20:12

noob english lol
just came,delete late
xD

opa25/08/2009 20:13

Originally posted by KzFun.Alpha
noob english lol
just came,delete late
xD

so what did you want to say? that you just came home xD?

Page 3 of 5