Turtle Thread !

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
15/10/2009 17:22
Page 5 of 6
remake25/10/2009 10:57

actually no, ukrainan is russian mixed with radiation.

DiDo-Grecord holder25/10/2009 14:24

it's not ggs told me that the ukraine language have some difference witht he russian.

mats133726/10/2009 20:59(edited 26/10/2009 21:00)

in polish:
Lubię żółwie NOT Lubię żłówię

owned27/10/2009 01:09(edited 06/11/2009 03:03)

- Az obicham kostenurki (Аз обичам костенурки)
- Ich mag Schildkröten
- J'aime les tortues.
- Ich mag Schildkröten
- Я люблю черепашек
- Ben Kaplubalari cok severim
- Jeg kan lide skildpadde
- Man patinka vėžliai OR As mėgstu vėžlius OR Mėgstu vėžlius
// - i like turtles
- szeretem a teknosbekakat
- Aku suka kura-kura
- ma armastan kilpkonni or mulle meeldivad kilpkonnad
- kame ga suki desu | 亀が好きです
- я люблю черепах
/ - Eu gosto de tartarugas
(Gaelic) - Tha gràdh agam muir-seilche.
(Glaswegian) - Haw wit, thats a pure deed stunnin tertle
(Highland) - Aye yon turrel's fine like
(Edinburgh Lower Class) - Aye a ken, the turtles nae shan
(Edinburgh Upper Class) - I like turtles
(Perthshire) - The yon turtle's nae haffy bad
(Aberedeen) - Twa turtles a plenny and a inginingin'a
- Jeg liker skillpadder
- Jag gillar sköldpaddor or Jag älskar(love) sköldpaddor
- Lubię żółwie
- Mám rád korytnačky
- 我喜欢龟 (wo ai bie) OR 我喜欢鳖 (wo ai gui)
- Mám rád želvy
- me gustan las tortugas
- como le entro a las tortugas
- Mie imi plac broastele testoase
(Winnish) - Pidän kilpikonnista OR Minä pidän kilpikonnista OR minä tykkään kilpikonnista
- Ik houd van schildpadden OR Ik vind schildpadden leuk
- Ich mag Schildkröten
(Swiss German) - Ich han Schildkröte gern
- volim kornjače (Pronounced: volim kornatsche)
- Man patīk bruņurupuči


updated
-10/24: Added The Netherlands, fixed Austrian, fixed Argentina, added Swiss, Swiss German, Serbian and Latvian
-10/25: Updated Polish
-10/29: Pushed Australia into the US/England line
-11/05: Included Scotland's flag

DiDo-Grecord holder29/10/2009 14:46

remove the australian please :)

Talent Cacalau29/10/2009 15:09

wtf? they speak English in Australia. So in Australia , it is 'i like turtles'

xPaw mapper29/10/2009 19:31

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
it's not ggs told me that the ukraine language have some difference witht he russian.

Yes it has, but that sentence is same as russian.

SeedD29/10/2009 19:49

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
I LOLD AT MALAYSIAN :D

kura-kura :D

DiDo-Grecord holder04/11/2009 20:34(edited 04/11/2009 20:36)

Originally posted by Seed :D
Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
I LOLD AT MALAYSIAN :D

kura-kura :D

haha that roxx !
btw owned scotland has their own flag put it :P

owned05/11/2009 02:26(edited 06/11/2009 03:01)

What's the little code between the flag tags?

cC|SpiNe05/11/2009 16:50

SF is the two letter code, but I doubt XJ has the flag....

owned05/11/2009 21:17

Nope =/

I saw an updated version of the flag codes that included scotland as the flag code, but it appears not to work on XJ's version.

DiDo-Grecord holder05/11/2009 21:39

try with sc?;d

cC|SpiNe05/11/2009 22:21

If you could get the img tag, http://www.dods.se/images/flags/scotland.gif you could use that.

owned06/11/2009 03:03

there u go :D

h1m1 mapper06/11/2009 04:38(edited 06/11/2009 04:39)

Обожавам костенурки.
Мечтая за костенурки.
Предпочитам костенурки.
Нравят ми се костенурки.
Костенурките са ми приятни.
Склонен съм към костенурки.
Удволетворен съм от костенурки.
Обичам костенурки.
Желая костенурки.
Фаворизирам костенурки.
Привилегировам костенурки.
Склонен съм към костенурки.
Повече от понасям костенурки.
Клоня към костенурки.
Любя костенурки.
Залюбвам костенурки.
Скъпя костенурки.
Пленен съм от костенурките.
Отдаден съм на костенурките.
Луд съм по костенурките.
Костенурките са ми по вкуса.
Изпитвам удоволствие от костенурките.
Радвам се на костенурките.
Обожавам костенурки.
Боготворя костенурки.
Увлечен съм по костенурки.

Try to beat this, dictionaries. :P
Edit: It all means the same. It's just the bulgarian language is richer than others. :)

DiDo-Grecord holder06/11/2009 08:06(edited 06/11/2009 08:06)

hahahah pwned

Grrr06/11/2009 10:05(edited 06/11/2009 10:22)

Originally posted by h1m1
Обожавам костенурки.
Мечтая за костенурки.
Предпочитам костенурки.
Нравят ми се костенурки.
Костенурките са ми приятни.
Склонен съм към костенурки.
Удволетворен съм от костенурки.
Обичам костенурки.
Желая костенурки.
Фаворизирам костенурки.
Привилегировам костенурки.
Склонен съм към костенурки.
Повече от понасям костенурки.
Клоня към костенурки.
Любя костенурки.
Залюбвам костенурки.
Скъпя костенурки.
Пленен съм от костенурките.
Отдаден съм на костенурките.
Луд съм по костенурките.
Костенурките са ми по вкуса.
Изпитвам удоволствие от костенурките.
Радвам се на костенурките.
Обожавам костенурки.
Боготворя костенурки.
Увлечен съм по костенурки.

Try to beat this, dictionaries. :P
Edit: It all means the same. It's just the bulgarian language is richer than others. :)


I adore turtles
I dream for turtles
I prefer turtles
I like turtles
Turtles seems nice for me
I lean to turtles
I'm satisfied of turtles
I love turtles
I want turtles
Turtles are my favour
I privilege turtles
- u repeated this
I tolerate turtles
I'm given to turtles
I'm making love with turtles
I fall in love with turtles
I treasure turtles
I'm prisoner of turtles
I'm dedicated to turtles
I'm crazy about turtles
Turtles are by my taste
I feel pleasure from turtles
I'm filled with joy about the turtles
- u repeated that
I worship turtles
I'm mad about turtles

tried, but still there are some ambiguities :P

DiDo-Grecord holder06/11/2009 10:25

but they means the same I LIKE TURTLZ!

opa06/11/2009 11:48

do you want me to post some phrases in lithuanian?... there would be like 133712341323 variations of this phrase

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.