KZRAGE comics!
Originally posted by thexdvlhttp://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6066/ringring.png
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8131/failss.png
oh :D
I made a new one. But this is about mapping instead.
http://img812.imageshack.us/i/arghrage.jpg/
RAge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 FUFFUFUUFUF
Been there, done that.
I save like once a minute. just press ctrl+s :p so I have never been there
i got this problem a few times and lost like 3h of mapping or more....
haha nice daza
We really dont know whats happening to peoples on Kz servers.
http://j.imagehost.org/0712/comix.jpg
hehe cool one markan :)
WR :D
http://j.imagehost.org/0082/lol.jpg
haha novel/interesting one markan
Originally posted by HitManzAt least i didn't get mad on 26.
It's just a joke:D
Keep Them Comming Guys! :D
Originally posted by dazaKeep Them Comming Guys! :D
word
Time to bring this one back to life!
http://img692.imageshack.us/i/fu2a.jpg/
hahahaha more more more :D!
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5669/kzrageeyes.png lol
Originally posted by FoFhttp://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5669/kzrageeyes.png lol
hahahahahahaha
Originally posted by markanWR :D
http://j.imagehost.org/0082/lol.jpg
ah omg this one was epic hahahahahah :D
eiRa troll
http://img697.imageshack.us/f/fu3m.jpg/
Originally posted by FoFhttp://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5669/kzrageeyes.png lol
That's what happened to me yesterday, tried to record but it's imba if your eyes doesn't work properly..
Please log in to post replies.