KZRAGE comics!
Started by daza 
16/10/2009 14:42
Page 12 of 13
nucLeaR26/12/2010 21:11
Originally posted by pepi-backhttp://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3092/failzk.png
Happened to me on degyptianez !!! God, i just don't want to remember, about 4 hours of geeking that map for Romanian Jumpers, when atleast I did all the SCs tried that at the end and Voila! fail.
nobody^26/12/2010 21:43
Do one with an eb sc or something. Fun thread btw.
balling26/12/2010 22:40
Originally posted by nobody^Do one with an eb sc or something. Fun thread btw.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6126/fusb.jpg
Just for you :)
nobody^26/12/2010 22:59(edited 26/12/2010 23:21)
Originally posted by ballingOriginally posted by nobody^Do one with an eb sc or something. Fun thread btw.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6126/fusb.jpg
Just for you :)
Thanks dude, awesome! Here is mine http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/779/29729999.png :D
nucLeaR27/12/2010 01:10
Cliffez last jump is AMAZING! :d
nobody^27/12/2010 09:03
Haha, thanks nucLeaR. I am gonna do more but later because I don't have any cool ideas atm.
Insignia27/12/2010 12:52
Originally posted by abdiMine here :D -link-
not found
Originally posted by ballinghttp://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6126/fusb.jpg
Just for you :)
nice one
abdi27/12/2010 14:18
nobody^27/12/2010 21:48
Another one by me http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2959/95766406.png . This is about the uber hard sc's in wigbl0ck. Hope that you guys will like it.
daza
28/12/2010 02:19
Originally posted by nobody^Another one by me http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2959/95766406.png . This is about the uber hard sc's in wigbl0ck. Hope that you guys will like it.
I LOLD SO HARD AT THE KZ SHOE PART
WeMeRA28/12/2010 09:20
Originally posted by dazaOriginally posted by nobody^Another one by me http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2959/95766406.png . This is about the uber hard sc's in wigbl0ck. Hope that you guys will like it.
I LOLD SO HARD AT THE KZ SHOE PART
haha yeah, it was so random :D
balling01/01/2011 14:22(edited 01/01/2011 14:22)
How to become #1 kz player
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9958/edark.jpg
Happy new year
balling18/01/2011 02:05
Revive! This time a real story :\
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2408/fumanq.jpg
actepukc^18/01/2011 11:14
Originally posted by ballingRevive! This time a real story :\
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2408/fumanq.jpg
xax very sad :D
DiDo-G
18/01/2011 14:18
Originally posted by ballingHow to become #1 kz player
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9958/edark.jpg
Happy new year
wtf hahaha
CamelCloud
18/01/2011 15:35
Originally posted by ballingHow to become #1 kz player
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9958/edark.jpg
Happy new year
Nice one.
Spogi18/01/2011 18:55
nice hands :D
volte18/01/2011 19:21
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7674/unbenanntkku.jpg
._.
DiDo-G
18/01/2011 20:45
I suggest to be made a vote for the best FUUUU image :)
Page 12 of 13
Please log in to post replies.