KZRAGE comics!

Started by daza mapper
16/10/2009 14:42
Page 2 of 13
akse17/10/2009 06:25

Ahahah, nice about 60 up time :D

ckx17/10/2009 09:44

my kz comic :D :D :D

ChaosAD mapper17/10/2009 11:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvBC0rpo6s mine is better :)

n0xxer.17/10/2009 11:08

all are cool , please make more :D

Skizo_record holder17/10/2009 11:53

:DDD I LOLD:D

remake17/10/2009 12:04

Originally posted by ChaosAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvBC0rpo6s mine is better :)

hahahaha :D

ahahahhahaaahahh chaos

wRath` mapper17/10/2009 13:11

hahaha awesome rages. I love wallblock ones with zylllee xD
I'll try to make some if I have any ideas.

seanex17/10/2009 13:36

i lold @ Chaos ::DD

theddy17/10/2009 13:37

HAHA Chaos that was awesome :D:D:

daza mapper17/10/2009 14:29

hahah i started a new era :D

Thanks for all the positive feedback :)

-daza

SeeHow17/10/2009 14:37

perfect edge fail! :D
-link-

lonewolf VIP17/10/2009 16:03

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1064/kzcomic.jpg

mine :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #217/10/2009 19:49(edited 17/10/2009 19:52)

http://i.imagehost.org/0995/kzfffffuuuuu.jpg

taka18/10/2009 09:02

lol flibo :D

remake18/10/2009 11:22

Originally posted by Flibo
http://i.imagehost.org/0995/kzfffffuuuuu.jpg

omg so typical for me :D:D

boom.dll18/10/2009 11:42

hahaha ! awesome1!! :D

aftermatch-_-18/10/2009 16:46

lol this thread kept me awake in the train ( 7 hours journey) very entertaining : D

daza mapper18/10/2009 17:05

ty :D I love the one with zyllEE :D Uber comics guys keep em comming (=

lol flibo :D

Page 2 of 13

Please log in to post replies.