KZRAGE comics!

Started by daza mapper
16/10/2009 14:42
Page 3 of 13
DiDo-Grecord holder18/10/2009 21:18

I cant get the countjump one :D

t4l18/10/2009 21:57(edited 18/10/2009 22:05)

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3359/ohpbug.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/319/ljrelease.jpg

Murvelman18/10/2009 23:37

Am I the only one who didn't think this was funny? :(

zengal mapper19/10/2009 01:13

Originally posted by Murvelman
Am I the only one who didn't think this was funny? :(

No :(

kafds19/10/2009 02:44(edited 19/10/2009 02:45)

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7959/kzrage.jpg best one so far

and no, Murvelman, you aren't the only one.

Ggs`19/10/2009 03:43

hahhaha realy the best 0ne . kafds :D

Mehz19/10/2009 08:59

Im with you Murvel..

Dragon19/10/2009 11:00

nerd jokes ftw

akM19/10/2009 12:04

haha kafdz

aftermatch-_-19/10/2009 13:34

im stearing at my pc screen speechless srsly

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/10/2009 14:48

Originally posted by kafds
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7959/kzrage.jpg best one so far

and no, Murvelman, you aren't the only one.


I love it how his pubic hair grows.

k a f f e e19/10/2009 15:27(edited 19/10/2009 15:29)

my kzrage comic

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3720/monkc.jpg

i hope the texts are not too small lol, made this in a few minutes ^___^

juanzEEt19/10/2009 15:43

hahahahaha

remake19/10/2009 15:57

kaffee :D:D:D:D

aftermatch-_-19/10/2009 16:13

::D:D:A:DA:S:ASD:D:A:A:D: :D:DD::D:D

RAJU19/10/2009 17:19

hahahahahha kafee D:D:D::D:D best one fo sho :D:D::D:D

akM20/10/2009 09:49

hahaha monk owned

prof. chosen20/10/2009 16:18(edited 20/10/2009 16:30)

http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/c3vr73lh/asdas12321sss.JPG

Stabilot20/10/2009 16:19

LOL CHOSAN HAHA

qewi20/10/2009 17:06

chosen's mouse looks like a penis.

Page 3 of 13

Please log in to post replies.