MMORPG

Started by w1zzrecord holder
17/11/2009 14:12
Page 2 of 3
easy pure*02/01/2010 17:47

RYL =-)

prof. chosen03/01/2010 00:02(edited 03/01/2010 00:04)

Guild Wars is not an MMORPG lol, its a Co-orp RPG

Btw done Urgoz last night was very gg.

enduring harmony -> fgj upkeep -> dslash spam and perma kd

something like this but a little different http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:W/any_PvE_Dragon_Slash_Warrior

beyOnd03/01/2010 23:50

WoW.. the best mmo so far.. and Aion isn`t bad at all..

SchlumPF04/01/2010 03:04

if you dont want to play wow, go for guild wars.

aftermatch-_-04/01/2010 04:08

Originally posted by beyOnd
WoW.. the best mmo so far.. and Aion isn`t bad at all..


blizzard?

knoxville04/01/2010 09:15

blizzard destroyed CoD! :<

beyOnd04/01/2010 23:06

i was playing wow like 1 year ago.. i had acc in blizz and 59 retri pala there.. server Neptulon but i gived the acc to a friend and now i don`t have any idea what is going on with that acc.. go play dota guys :D the best non-mmo game :D

Trolis05/01/2010 02:22

Cabal is cool

n0xxer.05/01/2010 20:45

Originally posted by Trolis
Cabal is cool

rox !

Supa21/01/2010 19:57

allods online

insuline07/02/2010 14:05

silkroad online rox:P

Yamakasi07/02/2010 15:28

gw pwnd if you'r skilled in pvp , the pve is bad .
aion is cool but really boring to get lvl 50 (you had to geek many hours ) and at lvl 50 the pvp sux a bit .

peavey16/02/2010 12:15

I tried download dungeons and dragons once and it was kinda good, its free aswell

yYy.Je PR@BR@17/02/2010 15:27

wow
my hunter
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3374/1337wow.jpg
uber l33t0r

prof. chosen28/02/2010 18:25

Originally posted by Yamakasi
gw pwnd if you'r skilled in pvp , the pve is bad .

haha gw has so many balance updates and all the events so you cant say pve is bad.

some people like pve and some pvp, and some both btw Merceilles Gladiateur!!!

perd0 mapper22/05/2010 04:18(edited 11/08/2010 01:57)

My mage : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&cn=Abysi

Everix22/05/2010 09:22

Originally posted by Olbrien
Nowadays I only play KZ, but I used to play a mmorpg called Ultima Online, don't know if you guys know. UO is for me and by many people the best game there was, I know people that have played UO for over 10 years, and they never got sick. It depends the server too. It's a shame that almost no one plays the game now =\


I play on private server. UO is best PvP game.
I would like to try Dark Fall Online. There is similarities with UO. Dark fall is too expensive for me. :(

Olbrien13/06/2010 00:24

Originally posted by Everix
Originally posted by Olbrien
Nowadays I only play KZ, but I used to play a mmorpg called Ultima Online, don't know if you guys know. UO is for me and by many people the best game there was, I know people that have played UO for over 10 years, and they never got sick. It depends the server too. It's a shame that almost no one plays the game now =\


I play on private server. UO is best PvP game.
I would like to try Dark Fall Online. There is similarities with UO. Dark fall is too expensive for me. :(



Friends of UO played darkfall and they said the game isn't that good. The similarities doesn't make the game good.

Currently i'm playing at Coldfire UO shard, i've played for 6/7 years on a shard named Burstfire UO.

Mate UO is like the best game ever, it sucks that few people know the game, or actually plays it anymore =\

unBreakS11/07/2010 16:42

try Conquer 2.0

Punk^04/08/2010 08:13

EVE Online? Not really an MMORPG, but if you need something to waste countless hours on, this is REALLY the game for it.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.