kz_x

Started by beuhnoix
12/12/2009 16:45
Page 2 of 3
Universe13/12/2009 08:00

Awesome map o_O GJ guy`s

KZRA|sun5hine13/12/2009 10:50

Looks very nice ;o

FoF mapper13/12/2009 10:50

impressive (-:

Jr.Doom21/12/2009 14:31

awesome map Ö !

waplet21/12/2009 15:25

crazy awesome map

HitManz Tournament #227/12/2009 15:36

This is a very beatiful map.I'm just speechless.When i saw the screens i thought that this can't be a real cs 1.6 map.Looks like the kz maps are getting better and better.I wish there will be more maps like this as soon as possible. I'M just amazed.

kot7k27/12/2009 18:07

like i said to the mapper, this map will bring the kz mapping to a new level ;o

niel27/12/2009 21:29

no words for describe

GJ!!

cap1m;09/01/2010 23:07(edited 09/01/2010 23:08)

nice map!

ps: change the name! :P

Xaizen10/01/2010 00:47

goodmap but i dont like dark maps,why not make happy maps? :D

3ss10/01/2010 01:02

omg , really nice. gj.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #210/01/2010 16:16

Well of course it looks nice as suggested by the posts before this one but

1. There are like 5 jumps in the map
2. Most places look a lot like kz_kzfr_escape
3. These places have some funny similarities: http://mvkzfr.network-hosting.com/x/x03.JPG http://i50.tinypic.com/2nsvvh5.jpg (kz_construction)

Well, that's all I have to say.

remake11/01/2010 05:13

Flibo, what about clipnodes? :(
Anyways it looks awesome! Can't wait to play that.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #211/01/2010 16:31

Originally posted by remake`
Flibo, what about clipnodes? :(
Anyways it looks awesome! Can't wait to play that.

Well the stairpart looked pretty clipnode intensive :|

DiDo-Grecord holder11/01/2010 17:45

Originally posted by akkord
some stages look fantastic :0

+1.

Licoti mapper13/01/2010 00:59(edited 13/01/2010 17:51)

Flibo said : There are like 5 jumps in the map

Yep its true! Sorry for those who like to stay 1 hour to play on a map, it will not be the case here :[
I think the main objective here was not to place many jumps in the map, but rather to discover a new world, with a different way (and especially fast) for players.
And yes, many people have seen me and said that the map was like kzfr_escape, May I think if they say that's because in some parts (in one piece) they actually found three textures that I placed in kzfr_escape.
And the clipsnode are not really important here :]

But thank you All :)

Punk^13/01/2010 09:40

Originally posted by Licoti
Flibo said : There are like 5 jumps in the map

Yep its true! Sorry for those who like to stay 1 hour to play on a map, it will not be the case here :[
I think the main objective here was not in place and jumps around a lot in all directions in the map, but rather to discover a new world, a different way (and especially fast) for players.
And yes, many people have seen me and said that the map was like kzfr_escape, May I think if they say that's because in some parts (in one piece) they actually found three textures there had put in kzfr_escape.
And the clipsnode are not really important here :]

But thank you All :)

It is not released, is it?

kielorz13/01/2010 09:57

kz_***1.rar rawr :o

waplet13/01/2010 10:04

?

hm^ mapper VIP13/01/2010 17:37

+1 Flibo.
I think Hammerland is mapping for kzfr the map escape2.
Maybe i am wrong, we will see it.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.