kz_x

Started by beuhnoix
12/12/2009 16:45
Page 3 of 3

omfg ......... just awesome w8 for mapreleaseeee

Fliborecord holder Tournament #214/01/2010 13:39

Originally posted by Licoti
Flibo said : There are like 5 jumps in the map

Yep its true! Sorry for those who like to stay 1 hour to play on a map, it will not be the case here :[
I think the main objective here was not to place many jumps in the map, but rather to discover a new world, with a different way (and especially fast) for players.
And yes, many people have seen me and said that the map was like kzfr_escape, May I think if they say that's because in some parts (in one piece) they actually found three textures that I placed in kzfr_escape.
And the clipsnode are not really important here :]

But thank you All :)


It does look very nice and that obviously is a great thing. I just can hope that you try to make the jumps as interesting as possible. Even if you only have a few jumps it's still not a bad map overall. If you really focus on making them creative and innovative this map will be very amazing.

pLaguE^14/01/2010 21:46

this map looks amazing the screenshots look beautiful

sn00p mapper16/01/2010 16:40

Can't say it makes me go for " HOLY SHIAT , AWSOME :O , AMAZING , OMGGGGGG " looks ok

kREWAN18/03/2010 22:02

Very impressive guys! I bet koukouz will own this one hard :b

hm^ mapper VIP18/03/2010 23:30

licoti release...!

Dubsteprecord holder02/07/2013 05:00

this map was released?

hm^ mapper VIP02/07/2013 09:16

YES, kz_2001

KarLi mapper02/07/2013 17:26

btw , screens dead :D
kz_2001 is pro.

Kasperelo20/07/2015 15:03

So, it's out and it's called kz_2001?

afurecord holder20/07/2015 17:44

kz_2001 <3

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.