standup bhops - which key?

Started by simpler
14/12/2009 19:49
Page 2 of 5
WownuK;15/12/2009 01:56

LOL XD

TlofT15/12/2009 05:54

ctrl. i was too used to using it in normal cs to change it. i think practice and you'll get more control of ctrl =D

akse15/12/2009 07:08

Originally posted by wombolombo
F5

lol, it is very uncomfortable =\

kz[a] Hazard15/12/2009 07:45

if you use shift you have a small penis.

tweek15/12/2009 07:58

space

Shady`15/12/2009 08:29

Mouse 2 :)

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP15/12/2009 09:15

I use X

wils15/12/2009 10:58(edited 15/12/2009 10:58)

Originally posted by cookie.cs
LOL XD

What key is LOL?

I do my standup with CTRL

3ss15/12/2009 11:17

now space , cuz i don't have ctrl.

opa15/12/2009 11:29

Originally posted by kz[a
Hazard]
if you use shift you have a small penis.

if you make posts like that, you don't even have a penis.

DiDo-Grecord holder15/12/2009 12:49

Originally posted by zhady
ai make them with Alt

iu lai :)

i r Screll15/12/2009 13:23

q :>

PuRPoSe15/12/2009 14:40

shift
whatever ur like its fine

uffo.15/12/2009 15:04

what is stand up?

remake15/12/2009 15:46

Originally posted by kz[a
Hazard]
if you use shift you have a small penis.

good to know you're playing kz with your penis.. i guess you're unique!

Juice15/12/2009 16:20

ctrl :)

qewi15/12/2009 16:30(edited 15/12/2009 16:32)

I got zero control over my left littlefinger, that's why I'm playing really weird. Instead of walking with WASD I'm using RDFG and duck with S. And as soon as I jump I move my ringfinger to S and my longfinger to D, now I strafe with my pointfiger and my longfinger, and duck with my ringfinger. I've always played like this, was pretty annoying while playing with WASD and ducking with CTRL, so I had to change ;-)

easy pure*15/12/2009 16:34

Originally posted by uffo.
what is stand up?


Hello stand up.

simpler15/12/2009 16:48

qewi your style is very unique, i like that ;)

V0ncH...15/12/2009 17:08(edited 15/12/2009 17:11)

stormz said its way easier with space,
my stand ups are good with space - but i can't strafe afterwards( after the standup i lose my strafes sync and cant do overall good bhops

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.