Kreedz Tutorial

Started by faker mapper
21/12/2009 17:58
Page 2 of 2
Žaidėjas132412/02/2010 16:51

duckbug is written 2 times lol.

Punk^24/02/2010 13:21(edited 24/02/2010 13:22)

I've got an idea, which might be a bit ambitious..
I'd like to see the tutorial in different languages.
I know it's possible just to use programs such as google translate, but it has so poor translations that more than often, you're not able to understand the translation.
I'm not saying it should be rewritten in all languages, but just the most used in this community such as, danish, russian, spanish etc.
I think this would provide a larger understanding for people who are newcommers, but also people who aren't the best at reading english.

I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to help translate the Kreedz Tutorial, myself being one of them.
Also, it should also be possible just to get regular users to help translating the tutorial, instead of leaving it as admin work.

note: Don't start flaming if I didn't mention your language, I just wrote the first ones that came to my mind.

kafds24/02/2010 15:42

In some sites the whole tutorial is translated in the other websites mother language. I think I remember seeing a Russian translation of it - also a Spanish one. I even googled a Vietnamese CS community that had some kreedz stuff there, and saw something that looked like the kreedz tutorial translated to VIETNAMESE!

Punk^24/02/2010 17:51

Originally posted by kafds
In some sites the whole tutorial is translated in the other websites mother language. I think I remember seeing a Russian translation of it - also a Spanish one. I even googled a Vietnamese CS community that had some kreedz stuff there, and saw something that looked like the kreedz tutorial translated to VIETNAMESE!

Oh, didn't know that.
Still, I feel it would be nice of the other versions would be hosted at XJ aswell.

FongZooZ18/08/2010 05:51(edited 18/08/2010 05:51)

It's my country :|
http://forum.cyzone.vn/showthread.php?t=2300

Punk^19/08/2010 09:48

Ah, nice to see it translated :-) Do you happen to know if it's translated by hand or by a translator?

Ackn_03/10/2010 10:42

tutorials are nice but if u can make a tutorial with doubleducks:I mean the doubleduck-->example-->multicj or something..i suck on it

AppA09/12/2010 18:00

g strafing tutorial would b good

Spyder28/02/2011 02:52

plss help me !! how i can do g-strafe correctly . thanks

DiscJockey03/05/2011 03:26

where can I find kkz technique?

sk8er01/01/2012 10:26

Best kreedz tutorial :)
it helps to solve your longjumping.

Lorenzo19/01/2012 14:06(edited 19/01/2012 14:09)

how to do ground strafe ?
and correct way of course.
thanks.

DiscJockey22/01/2012 12:53

I want to practise tj (like some recent movie, after landing they duck and jump again with long distance).
Can somebody tell me what is "tj": trick jumps?
And how to tj. Show me in guide movie is better. Thanks!

MuggEn20/07/2012 12:23

I want to know how they take the fall, ex: I see people who falls down and like ducking so they don't slow down when they land.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.