jumpoff 0.000000?

23/12/2009 11:00
Page 2 of 3
Fliborecord holder Tournament #201/03/2010 14:36

Originally posted by Vivi
it's not a bug because the block dosen't measure 247.0 it measures 246.8 or .9


Seed of truth here. 247 block isn't 247 units long, it's more like ~246.95.

kafds01/03/2010 15:33

All blocks are 0.0x too short.

kREWAN01/03/2010 21:48

It's quite impossible to measure it correct if you do a longjump map o.O

Saimaa03/03/2010 07:35

luckie.

w411b4ng20/03/2010 12:09

What is the minimum jumpoff? today i had 0.06 jumpoff. Is this possible?

kafds20/03/2010 13:24(edited 20/03/2010 13:25)

Ofcourse its possible. Eh...

Check out this rather "cool" example;

The lowest possible temperature, or absolute zero as it is called, is −273.15 degrees Celsius, or −459.67 degrees Fahrenheit. The record-low temperature was reached in a piece of rhodium metal, which was cooled to 100 pK, or 0.000 000 000 1 degrees above the absolute zero.

Anything is possible! Except alot of things!

Anyways when you get those epic 0.0x edges you will notice that it makes no sound when you jump off from the block itself. This has happened to me various times and I've made a bunch of 0.00x jumpoffs myself.

nucLeaR20/03/2010 14:50

never had less then 0.4 :s

jumed 252 block with 252.4x before this plugin appared...

musaka24/03/2010 17:31

:KAFDS

anyThlNG31/03/2010 12:55

DAMN STRAIGHT, V0ncH. that's the spirit

fizik31/03/2010 13:58

My best was 0.05 jumpoff and with that I had 249,999 stats on 250block. I swear,either I ducked too late/early but it's not measuring 249.8. I was so fucking pissed.

spray1k03/04/2010 17:12(edited 03/04/2010 17:53)

did 0.007 jumpoff yesterday, but worst stats.. on 253 block
first I had good lj stats and bad jumpoff, now I have nice jumpoff (almost always ~1) and bad ljstats.. it's hard for me to do 251+..

EDIT : did 0.09 edge on cj and again worst stats lul

beg1ner 1337¼04/04/2010 00:02

dunno did 0.002 a couple of weeks ago heres a pic http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3244/jumpoff000.png

stRunF15/04/2010 22:38

Originally posted by S3eKeR^^
no.

sikar ur still living?:D hey, IM me on mess
well,it might be possible to make 0.00000000000 jumpoff, but even if,
you won't be able to jump 4 eg. 250 block with 250.0, you'll have at least 250.1 or 250.2, since ur strafing, not jumping straight.

kafds16/04/2010 00:29

Actually you can land it with .000 stats, but its just hard (or actually just lucky). I don't understand why it becomes impossible if theres the slightest bit of randomness involved. LOLADSOLSAOLDOLFDFDGFS

P.S: That random nonsense at the end of my "real" comment was an expression of frustration and anger triggered by your illogical post.

xex`17/04/2010 10:33

0.0000 hard...
i did 0.016

VeRoX_10/08/2010 17:43

Bug

dImAr1k10/08/2010 21:00

Distance: 256.930877 MaxSpeed: 329.796966 (43.779) PreStrafe: 286.017547 Strafes: 7 Sync: 67
1 9.261 0.000 22.2 58
2 9.058 0.000 12.5 100
3 6.949 0.947 15.2 63
4 9.595 0.000 11.1 100
5 2.129 0.907 13.8 50
6 6.069 0.000 12.5 71
7 0.714 0.589 12.5 44
Gj! --- Block: 256 - Jumpoff: 0.000205 - Landing: 0.173934
scout((

akse10/08/2010 21:03

I did 250 longjump block with 250.1337xx stats, dunno what jumpoff was...

sPADERâ™ 10/08/2010 22:59

id say its not poss to get 0.00000000

kREWAN10/08/2010 23:31

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
id say its not poss to get 0.000000

ot: I've hade 0.00xxxx a few times =)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.