fof_xmas2009 Merry Christmas!

Started by FoF mapper
25/12/2009 19:41
Page 1 of 2
FoF mapper25/12/2009 19:41(edited 25/12/2009 22:31)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
fof_xmas2009
-------------------------------------------------------------------
2009 year version of fof_xmas map! Have fun, give feedback and post demos :P
Merry Christmas!

important! : Make sure you have latest map version (updated 2009/12/25 21:09 GMT+2)
download: http://chainer.projektas.lt/fof/fof_xmas2009.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas demos for you! :)
koukouz 00:53 http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ybvqa

xPaw mapper25/12/2009 19:44

gj, going to play it now :)

MuscLe25/12/2009 19:44

Nice map <3

TlofT25/12/2009 19:46

nice. right after 2008 got fairly raped

koukouz mapperrecord holder25/12/2009 19:54

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2pzz5q
fof_xmas2009_koukouz_0002
sorry, but there is a huge mapdestroyer :(

FoF mapper25/12/2009 19:59

ok fail sc :D gotta fix :-)

atomeN25/12/2009 20:05

god damn it for 2 sec ?! i do it for 3-4 :D http://www.filefront.com/15215091/fof_xmas2009_atomeN_0004.rar

FoF mapper25/12/2009 20:10

sc fixed, map updated. Download and have fun:)

2009/12/25 21:09 GMT+2

Stefkicha25/12/2009 21:35(edited 29/07/2015 14:47)

deleted

koukouz mapperrecord holder25/12/2009 22:18

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ybvqa

fof_xmas2009_koukouz_0053 x_x

Timmycakes mapper25/12/2009 22:38

another 2 second map..
hip hip huh-fuckin-ZAH

FoF mapper25/12/2009 22:43

Originally posted by Timmycakes
another 2 second map..
hip hip huh-fuckin-ZAH


yea was my mistake, already fixed and reuploaded map.

koukouz: godlike :S !

koukouz mapperrecord holder25/12/2009 23:08

thanks but i think that jaha will rape my ass with the 256 sc :D

XNZ25/12/2009 23:16

didnt like this map :P

-=hunter=-26/12/2009 04:22

FoF, GJ nice map :)

Godlajk26/12/2009 06:58

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7iooe

fof_xmas2009_Godlajk_0153(AWP)

I am not good at KZ, but I enjoy it. :)

waplet26/12/2009 12:15

my rec is 59.. cause of fps drops

dLx26/12/2009 12:24

Nice map it's good that you want to continue this.

I can't wait to see fof_xmas2012 ;o

geddyK26/12/2009 13:15(edited 26/12/2009 13:17)

Yeah ! I waited for this map FoF <3 gr8 map as always dude!
I will try run this map later...

Kureno26/12/2009 14:23

Great map FoF :)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.