fof_xmas2009 Merry Christmas!

Started by FoF mapper
25/12/2009 19:41
Page 2 of 2
opa26/12/2009 17:55

i kinda like this map, but the fps... :( please FoF make it less open-spaced next time, ok? :)

Dacca26/12/2009 23:36

Nice as always

DiDo-Grecord holder27/12/2009 08:57

finally

FoF mapper27/12/2009 15:07

Originally posted by opa
i kinda like this map, but the fps... :( please FoF make it less open-spaced next time, ok? :)


dunno I have constant 99fps here :?

waplet27/12/2009 15:25

i haev 99 with drops and i can feel lags.. even it shows 99 fps

FoF mapper27/12/2009 15:45

damn, :/ dunno for me everything is okay. And I even have average pc.

Lazze27/12/2009 16:47

I get 100 fps constantly :)

kzuq`KPbIM28/12/2009 10:48

dLx rolf :D
fof nice map ;)

hm^ mapper VIP28/12/2009 12:46

The map is ok, i have constant 99 - 100fps.

c-walker`28/12/2009 13:47

well, I have shitty fps at some places (like 70) but the map is awesome!! gj FoF

perd0 mapper29/12/2009 00:09

I have sometimes low fps, too .. but, maybe i should buy new computer )

R3GULAToR07/01/2010 00:09

Originally posted by dLx
Nice map it's good that you want to continue this.

I can't wait to see fof_xmas2012 ;o

world will be dead 4 days before christmas 2012

remake07/01/2010 02:46

Originally posted by R3GULAToR
Originally posted by dLx
Nice map it's good that you want to continue this.

I can't wait to see fof_xmas2012 ;o

world will be dead 4 days before christmas 2012

That's why he can't wait.

Talent Cacalau07/01/2010 16:28

well i have low fps only on publics and when my messenger and other programs are opened :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.