kz_ghat SCS

Started by Pqst`
27/12/2009 17:47
Page 3 of 5
Juice28/12/2009 21:35

Originally posted by xPaw
Yes it is

EntMod?

xPaw mapper28/12/2009 21:50

Originally posted by Juice ;o
Originally posted by xPaw
Yes it is

EntMod?

I said plugin not damn entmod

Juice28/12/2009 23:49(edited 29/12/2009 00:13)

Hi

set_es(State, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransColor);

[edit] http://i48.tinypic.com/16k2xis.png It saves like 0.5 second :D

Devl28/12/2009 23:51

xPaw is bad :( thanks a lot xPaw :S

kimbie29/12/2009 00:12(edited 29/12/2009 00:13)

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2764/kzghat0000.png
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7346/kzghat0001.png

Not so good explained on the picture's but I hope you will get the point.

Juice29/12/2009 00:19(edited 29/12/2009 15:42)

kimbie didn't know about the first one :)

anny029/12/2009 00:58

kimbie there's another end for the first one u posted! keep on searching it :)

xPaw mapper29/12/2009 11:55

gj kimbie, finally someone found the first :D

WeMeRA29/12/2009 12:40

Is kimbies first possbile? :o If someone makes it please post demo here! :)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/12/2009 14:00

Originally posted by WeMeRA:PpPP
Is kimbies first possbile? :o If someone makes it please post demo here! :)


It's possible and ez and top old! Just wait for the release :(

kimbie29/12/2009 14:02(edited 29/12/2009 14:02)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9hin9i

There you go WeMeRA.

KEk329/12/2009 15:44(edited 29/12/2009 15:45)

Originally posted by Flibo
It's possible and ez and top old! Just wait for the release :(

I hate when everybody says "Old" or "Older than map" when the map is still "fresh" :)

opa29/12/2009 16:16

Originally posted by KEk3
Originally posted by Flibo
It's possible and ez and top old! Just wait for the release :(

I hate when everybody says "Old" or "Older than map" when the map is still "fresh" :)

this sc was posted in mapchecking section, that means it is older than the released map

KEk329/12/2009 16:46

Originally posted by opa
this sc was posted in mapchecking section, that means it is older than the released map

My bad :'( Sorry Flibo

beuhnoix29/12/2009 17:34(edited 29/12/2009 17:35)

Originally posted by anny0
Than why did u already send to some users (Lolz for example ) :p :p

Cmon men!


It's a secret :o, stfu D:

btw nice plugin D:

spr1n mapper29/12/2009 17:37(edited 29/12/2009 17:40)

thats funny Flibo, even fof didnt know about this sc few days ago when I showed it to him...

ps, there are faster ways for both scs kimbie posted

FoF mapper29/12/2009 19:37

Originally posted by opa
this sc was posted in mapchecking section, that means it is older than the released map

that one was fixed, but map contains 2 more random slide-shortcuts. Me and map checking team tried hard to find all possible scs, but unfortunately map still contains them.
Next time I will build this kind of map, I will put teleports everywhere. This is the worse way to avoid scs, but the only 100% working.

Devl29/12/2009 19:41

why dont you send the demo? we will see it anyways...

dLx29/12/2009 21:27

Originally posted by Devl
why dont you send the demo? we will see it anyways...


Because releases would be pointless ?

I played this map veery much trying to find shortcuts and I did find some (FoF fixed them) but seems that the map needed a more "drastic security". :< It's still a nice map thought. :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/12/2009 21:44

Originally posted by FoF
I will put teleports everywhere.

I'm so looking forward to playing that :omg:

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.