kz_ghat SCS

Started by Pqst`
27/12/2009 17:47
Page 4 of 5
Juice29/12/2009 22:56
Nikša Jovanovic30/12/2009 00:54

Yellow slide
Blue jumps
http://i50.tinypic.com/13yqn5.jpg

JON'30/12/2009 01:43

yep niki., that's the good way for making the sc.
btw, kz_ghat_MepH_0112.dem.

Skizo_record holder30/12/2009 01:48(edited 30/12/2009 02:08)

yep meph way ftw :)
btw kz_ghat_Skizo_0117.dem
:D

Devl30/12/2009 01:53(edited 30/12/2009 02:40)

Originally posted by Juice ;o
Devl - 01:30 by me

ty :D
btw meph just did those 2 sc's or did he did more? like the red house or the one for the roof thats "impossible" ?
hehe my ass run that i cant do better then 0133 http://www.sendspace.com/file/w257m7

Juice30/12/2009 08:24

http://i49.tinypic.com/1679o2c.jpg here's another sc -.-

MepH30/12/2009 11:02

heey, no, i did only first sc ;)

anny030/12/2009 12:27

n1 meph!

spr1n mapper30/12/2009 12:47

~2 seconds sc
pic , demo

Juice30/12/2009 13:33

thx,acTepukc^_x, for so useless posts... :s

Devl30/12/2009 16:40

Originally posted by Juice ;o
http://i49.tinypic.com/1679o2c.jpg here's another sc -.-

if you see my demo i did it :D

opa30/12/2009 17:48

poor map... he got raped so hard :(

Nikša Jovanovic30/12/2009 20:07(edited 30/12/2009 20:07)

Remove current one and fix the problems....

cap1m;30/12/2009 20:27

Originally posted by niki.
Remove current one and fix the problems....


+1

waplet30/12/2009 21:06

its used to be like this.. cause map team had searched for them long time.. so if its not raped with 2 secs.. then no point.. there just will bee skilled runs

Flurpan30/12/2009 21:15

it is raped but who cares nice scs

JON'30/12/2009 22:40

I remember that some admins said: "scs are part of the game"
The map got raped, that's all.

nucLeaR31/12/2009 02:58

since condoms were used map is playable. I wanna see under 1 min WR.

lonewolf VIP31/12/2009 04:50

its sad, so beatiful map, so realistic, but at the same time is destroying the map :(

plet31/12/2009 11:17

I don't know if its been posted before since I havent checked the other pics but I found this, i also have NO idea if it saves anything :]

There's an invisible wall which you can walk up on, pretty hard to make it tbh, I've done it but without demo, I can see if I can get it on demo.

Page 4 of 5

Please log in to post replies.