The Song you Listen ATM!

Started by NR|spr*
28/12/2009 16:53
Page 97 of 157
t4l24/09/2014 00:02(edited 24/09/2014 00:05)

Originally posted by Cobrex
Koda - The Last Stand


Amazing song ^ .

Pf0llz0r mapper26/09/2014 08:00

W.A.S.P. - Mean Man
Some quality shit right there :)

bydlo27/09/2014 20:54(edited 27/09/2014 20:57)

Ugandan Methods & Prurient - Dial B For Beauty
Call 1
Call 2

botik28/09/2014 00:23(edited 05/10/2014 22:20)

Spoiler
pink

lrs Tournament #128/09/2014 09:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ4Dl6Zs3wQ

Nikita28/09/2014 09:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNlspHJOxvw

KooleN28/09/2014 12:14

Thom Yorke - Nose Grows Some

slay3r Tournament #129/09/2014 22:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxvpctgU_s8 <3

rawerecord holder Tournament #130/09/2014 02:09

Bonobo - The Keeper ft. Andreya Triana (Alex Banks Remix)

remake30/09/2014 07:11

Ella Eyre - If I Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJr80jXCepc

Nokkan30/09/2014 11:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEW2eRQ-4DY

Stabilot30/09/2014 11:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1avlAPRFtI

Mathzz30/09/2014 16:56



This is what defines music for my ears. No matter how bad the day is, this is what gets me through. Passenger and LTR, two of my absolute favorite artists. It's phenomenal.

bANES02/10/2014 10:50

david banner - swag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9kDSXTggg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKND1oJ7cQ0

Nikita03/10/2014 22:04

Originally posted by ShoCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKND1oJ7cQ0

Even tho I barely listen to English music nowadays this one was unexpectedly good! :-)

Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by ShoCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKND1oJ7cQ0

Even tho I barely listen to English music nowadays this one was unexpectedly good! :-)

It's so beautiful I cry :'{

lrs Tournament #104/10/2014 01:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzkJIEzoph4&feature=youtu.be

lrs Tournament #104/10/2014 01:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONjVszles9o&

WeMeRA04/10/2014 04:59

Joy Division - Transmission

Page 97 of 157

Please log in to post replies.