The Song you Listen ATM!
Started by NR|spr*
28/12/2009 16:53
Page 98 of 157
Nikita04/10/2014 07:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loOhOJCP948 too gut
Berkut 04/10/2014 21:44(edited 04/10/2014 21:44)
Originally posted by throttleVenetian Snares - Personal Discourse
link
national belarussian song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqC00lCyek
lrs 05/10/2014 13:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEY3MLHAGVA&index=34&
Nikita05/10/2014 13:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk Masterpiece!
bydlo05/10/2014 17:10(edited 05/10/2014 17:11)
finzer05/10/2014 17:20
bydlo05/10/2014 17:34
Originally posted by finzerOriginally posted by throttleOriginally posted by kzuq`AdantoudOriginally posted by throttleVenetian Snares - Personal Discourse
link
national belarussian song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqC00lCyek
Don't get too fat eating lard m8
link
oi oi oi oi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7UK-6aaNA
Dassa fine piece of music m8, masterpiece. I think im gonna drop my empty can of coke periodically for 4'33'' and enjoyin the sound of surroundings so I will be like John Cage guv, bursting with talent.
finzer05/10/2014 18:40
Originally posted by throttleOriginally posted by finzerOriginally posted by throttleOriginally posted by kzuq`AdantoudOriginally posted by throttleVenetian Snares - Personal Discourse
link
national belarussian song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqC00lCyek
Don't get too fat eating lard m8
link
oi oi oi oi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7UK-6aaNA
Dassa fine piece of music m8, masterpiece. I think im gonna drop my empty can of coke periodically for 4'33'' and enjoyin the sound of surroundings so I will be like John Cage guv, bursting with talent.
atsit m8. enjoy the noise. john cage cant be reduced to his 4'33'' only though.
bydlo05/10/2014 19:31
Originally posted by finzerOriginally posted by throttleOriginally posted by finzerOriginally posted by throttleOriginally posted by kzuq`AdantoudOriginally posted by throttleVenetian Snares - Personal Discourse
link
national belarussian song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqC00lCyek
Don't get too fat eating lard m8
link
oi oi oi oi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7UK-6aaNA
Dassa fine piece of music m8, masterpiece. I think im gonna drop my empty can of coke periodically for 4'33'' and enjoyin the sound of surroundings so I will be like John Cage guv, bursting with talent.
atsit m8. enjoy the noise. john cage cant be reduced to his 4'33'' only though.
Obviously I was joking. And, btw, you cannot 'enjoy' noise music in a way you enjoy other genres. Its a tough experience, if were talking about big names like Akita, Maso, Gerogerigegege or Fernow with hes vocals, etc. Of course, theres some industrial/ambient stuff i pretty much enjoy but i wouldnt call that noise as u meant.
For example Merzbow's Degradation Of Tapes . You cannot enjoy it unless youre out of this world. But it certainly has some massive sounds going on thats are so new to your ears that you just starting to search for some of those sampling materials, sound modeling. Its like youre studying it, analyze whats happening, catching some of the stuff you like out of a chaos. Plus sometimes its incredible to hear how a total chaos can form rhythmic patterns but still being so complex. Yeah, im fockin ill.
Mint05/10/2014 21:14
lrs 05/10/2014 21:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghLDKrnjzgM&app=desktop
botik05/10/2014 22:14(edited 05/10/2014 22:24)
Originally posted by throttleObviously I was joking. And, btw, you cannot 'enjoy' noise music in a way you enjoy other genres. Its a tough experience
Spoiler
you're a tough guy. bydlo06/10/2014 19:04
Originally posted by throttleOriginally posted by finzerOriginally posted by throttleOriginally posted by finzerOriginally posted by throttleOriginally posted by kzuq`AdantoudOriginally posted by throttleVenetian Snares - Personal Discourse
link
national belarussian song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqC00lCyek
Don't get too fat eating lard m8
link
oi oi oi oi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7UK-6aaNA
Dassa fine piece of music m8, masterpiece. I think im gonna drop my empty can of coke periodically for 4'33'' and enjoyin the sound of surroundings so I will be like John Cage guv, bursting with talent.
atsit m8. enjoy the noise. john cage cant be reduced to his 4'33'' only though.
Obviously I was joking. And, btw, you cannot 'enjoy' noise music in a way you enjoy other genres. Its a tough experience, if were talking about big names like Akita, Maso, Gerogerigegege or Fernow with his vocals, etc. Of course, theres some industrial/ambient stuff i pretty much enjoy but i wouldnt call that noise as u meant.
For example Merzbow's Degradation Of Tapes . You cannot enjoy it unless youre out of this world. But it certainly has some massive sounds going on thats are so new to your ears that you just starting to search for some of those sampling materials, sound modeling. Its like youre studying it, analyze whats happening, catching some of the stuff you like out of a chaos. Plus sometimes its incredible to hear how a total chaos can form rhythmic patterns but still being so complex. Yeah, im fockin ill.
bydlo06/10/2014 19:06
Monica Hits The Ground -Murmurs As I Knelt
finzer06/10/2014 19:26
throttle struggling with the forums heh cute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfkBueEBIRA
kz`Moxx
06/10/2014 19:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5hQUmTQDA
lrs 06/10/2014 20:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9kSRBprPdE
PU9maker
06/10/2014 20:23
Originally posted by kz`Moxxhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5hQUmTQDA
i love this kind of music, so relaxing
Page 98 of 157
Please log in to post replies.