witch mouse for kreedz???

Started by sparkEE
05/01/2010 09:40
Page 1 of 2
sparkEE05/01/2010 09:40

Hi guys... i know that this thread was like a 100 times.. but i am buying new mouse and i wanted it to be for kreedz but dont know witch is the best for it Razer Deathadder or G5... or some other.... pls HAVE SOME EDVICE???


THANKS!!!

Punk^05/01/2010 10:23

Deathadder is really nice and so is G5.
Currently, I have the G9 which I like a lot for KZ and other games aswell.
Planning to buy either deathadder or G5 later on though.... I like having an extra laying around.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP05/01/2010 10:44

Deathadder. :]

Fanas05/01/2010 11:02

My skill went up as I got Deathadder. You need to get used to the mouse, but later it's just great! And don't forget to buy a mouse pad, it's essential IMO.

PuRPoSe05/01/2010 11:31

G500 > G5blue

rednax05/01/2010 11:46

Deathadder!

kimbie05/01/2010 11:49

Deathadder is the best imo.

sparkEE05/01/2010 12:10

thanks guys i am buying deathadder...
close this thread.

easy pure*05/01/2010 12:25

erm last word: deathadder and g5 are rlly the same mouses :| the only deathadder advantage is that its cheaper :)

sparkEE05/01/2010 19:49(edited 05/01/2010 19:50)

OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG i just buyed new mouse its not G5 and Razer deathadder its some X7 in my 5th lj try i did 247 THATS MY NEW LJ REC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOUSE

Grrr05/01/2010 19:53(edited 05/01/2010 19:55)

Originally posted by Sp[A
rK]
OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG i just buyed new mouse its not G5 and Razer deathadder its some X7 in my 5th lj try i did 247 THATS MY NEW LJ REC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOUSE


got the same mouse, X7 a4tech and X7 keyboard.. <3 them

Turek05/01/2010 20:10

i have played with deathadder and g5 too . In my opinion DA is much better than g5

sparkEE05/01/2010 20:52

@Grrr yes thats the mouse

akM05/01/2010 21:40

deathadder ftw

ur a witch

chikito05/01/2010 21:51

mx518... FTL :(

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/01/2010 22:21

MX518 works well for me, I bought it in China 2,5 years ago it's still working with no problem :)

dEMolite mapper05/01/2010 23:11

Blairwitch works best for kreedz

kot7k05/01/2010 23:15

g5 is so sexy powerfull and smooth DAMN! i love g5

plet05/01/2010 23:28

Razer Diamondback ;]

TlofT05/01/2010 23:32

mx518 workED well for me. i got it 4 years ago, and its been perfect the whole time. only thing was, the feet started scratching recently so i got a deathadder. very nice mouse, just get used to the sensitive wheel.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.