witch mouse for kreedz???

Started by sparkEE
05/01/2010 09:40
Page 2 of 2
shNzrecord holder Tournament #206/01/2010 02:01

g5. no doubt

tAST-_-06/01/2010 04:28

X7 and G500 <3

bp11/01/2010 02:28

hm.
I think deathadder or io 1.1 white.

Mews.11/01/2010 02:47(edited 11/01/2010 02:48)

Dont forget you can still be good in kz without a good mouse :) just make it decent . not a 2 dollar one. atleast 10. IMO mouses are overrated. you dont need a 50 euro one. :P
oh and btw if you think i have a shitty mouse i dont... i have a g9 which is pretty good.

w411b4ng11/01/2010 03:11

I used to play on x7 and Qck SteelSeries mousemat, but i bought G5 and RAzer Goliathus speed control mousemat. I'm GOD of KZ ATM.

V0ncH...11/01/2010 12:57

g5 works well for all imo, make decision, i bought g5 over deathadder and didn't regret anything :)

teco15/01/2010 23:13

I have deathadder, but I had G5 and I must say that G5 was alot of better. For you I prefer G5.

lonewolf VIP15/01/2010 23:57

I use A4 tech X7, but I am not god in kz atm.

twinkgirll16/01/2010 01:21

Originally posted by easy pure*
erm last word: deathadder and g5 are rlly the same mouses :| the only deathadder advantage is that its cheaper :)


or not, deathadder design much more conf for the hand and the scroll is more fater.

lonewolf VIP16/01/2010 01:41

fater or faster?

twinkgirll16/01/2010 01:50(edited 16/01/2010 01:50)

both \o/

taka16/01/2010 02:13

hm. I find it hard to scroll with a deathadder, especially on multiducking, but g5's scroll is just... godlike :)

'vaMpPpPpp16/01/2010 07:55

Steelseries ikari optical

Talent Cacalau16/01/2010 08:19(edited 16/01/2010 08:20)

got an a4tech x5 with something like 8 dollars and i'm decent at kz, even i do 250+ ljs and i have 254 stats rec and 252 block rec :)
if i had money, i'd probably began to geek a wr :d

eeK16/01/2010 09:34

Razer Salmosa is perfect for me :D

ova16/01/2010 10:07

just one of those threads ...

1.mx310
2.errthing else (expensive or cheap)

kQbmigrecord holder16/01/2010 23:31

Originally posted by pizza^
Deathadder. :]

G5. :]

aftermatch-_-17/01/2010 12:44

G5. :]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.