How to beat bkz_goldbhop in 01:26

Started by V0ncH...
17/01/2010 19:41
Page 2 of 4
Nitsuga18/01/2010 00:05

aw

vilaca-18/01/2010 00:07

v0nch I likEEEEEEDDDDDD(past) you --' nothing more.

nikitich moviemaker18/01/2010 00:42(edited 18/01/2010 00:46)

i dont wanna repeat my comment i wrote on utube... just learn to READ before u watch a movie.
ok, ontop, i like that, cuz tardunge & vonch gave us an opportunity to see how it is possible to beat bkz_goldbhop (all the sc/shortcuts/blablabla). only thing i dont like is song +D some fag stuff, sry

Pulsar!18/01/2010 02:36

I think the best way to beat it is to bhop the HJ..

V0ncH...18/01/2010 08:38

all those who are saying, u suck at slowmo

go to 1.25 then talk u nabs

slaip18/01/2010 13:42(edited 18/01/2010 13:43)

Originally posted by V0ncH...
all those who are saying, u suck at slowmo

go to 1.25 then talk u nabs


yep, he sucks even with slowmo
my best time 1:40, and i believe it's much better than cheated 1:26 :p

erii1k18/01/2010 13:55(edited 18/01/2010 13:55)

pretty sure u cant do 1.30 with slowmo

slaip18/01/2010 14:17

Originally posted by V0ncH...
all those who are saying, u suck at slowmo

go to 1.25 then talk u nabs


Originally posted by erii1k
pretty sure u cant do 1.30 with slowmo


I won't even try ,simply because I don't have slowmo.
but what a point of such phrases ,you force people to play with slowmo?

tAST-_-18/01/2010 14:54

wow thanks, now i know how to beat wr!

V0ncH...18/01/2010 15:02(edited 18/01/2010 15:03)

this video was to teach people, not to cause trouble.
It's a really popular map which is getting geeked all time, thats why we made this video to show people how to beat the map with sc's possible

Cobrex mapper Tournament #218/01/2010 16:12

I think that it's a good idea to make videos that shows how to improve.
Those who said that "he sucks even with slowmo" .. those are retards,sorry,because he made the run with (atleast) all skips that can be done with legal settings. At the kz climb part,the duck +jump there,i think it's verry verry hard.

And FoF ... he can cheat how much he wants,but only if he submits a demo .. then it's a big problem. So 'till then,stay chill.

Hope you understand my english.

200618/01/2010 17:43

v0nch btw, i think you should not make movies with this genre of music, i know you like it, but i think it really doesnt fit in kzmovies. SORRY if i made some people mad.

rK18/01/2010 18:03

Of course you dont mind my opinion but I hope you will get banned soon for these cheat videos. I dont want cheated videos on xj. everyone can check the fastest possible time with slowmo easily himself and it only worsen the reputation of xj if they tolerate such postings. and, for sure, you show your attitude towards cheating and this is not very good if you are associated with cheats.

but hey, its just your own esteem that you are going to destroy. you just should be informed about that. and dont comment like "learn to read, its just educational and dont start flaming on me -.-" because I dont care what you have written in the description and I dont care if you consider every comment of me about you as an offensive of your personality.

200618/01/2010 18:14

Originally posted by rK
Of course you dont mind my opinion but I hope you will get banned soon for these cheat videos. I dont want cheated videos on xj. everyone can check the fastest possible time with slowmo easily himself and it only worsen the reputation of xj if they tolerate such postings. and, for sure, you show your attitude towards cheating and this is not very good if you are associated with cheats.

but hey, its just your own esteem that you are going to destroy. you just should be informed about that. and dont comment like "learn to read, its just educational and dont start flaming on me -.-" because I dont care what you have written in the description and I dont care if you consider every comment of me about you as an offensive of your personality.


agreed

erii1k18/01/2010 19:28

rk plz send me a demo of when you do 1.26 sec goldbhop lets put money on it too i say u cant

V0ncH...18/01/2010 20:03(edited 18/01/2010 20:04)

Originally posted by erii1k
rk plz send me a demo of when you do 1.26 sec goldbhop lets put money on it too i say u cant


agreed, lol, rK, u really need to learn to read

tracey blast mapper18/01/2010 20:10(edited 22/10/2010 18:38)

. XD

V0ncH...18/01/2010 20:51

tsafy, sorry but i don't think it's the same, erii1k was talking to rK because he made a point

tracey blast mapper18/01/2010 20:59(edited 22/10/2010 18:37)

. XD

Grrr19/01/2010 10:23(edited 19/01/2010 10:24)

lol... wanna make "how to do drewbie_longjumps in 22 sec" ? atleast this video is not so retarded like "how to do 257 lj" :D

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.