Textures

Started by w0nd3rfuL-_-
18/01/2010 13:46
Page 3 of 8
spellanftww26/01/2010 09:29

prez do a floppy and a roof remake HQ texture :)

and if u want do some on kz mapz to :) XD

preZ26/01/2010 15:36

I have them :) I dont wanna share it all ;)

spellanftww26/01/2010 18:30

Then do on militia and inferno :) if u are not lazy :) but please do on floppy too :S TY!

preZ26/01/2010 18:49

You can just download Default HQ Textures with inf and militia.

And I said I already have HQ textures on floppy :)

w0nd3rfuL-_-26/01/2010 19:45

Originally posted by preZ
Tell me a kz map you guys want detail texture on and ill fix it:d

kt_ezybhop
cg_coldbhop_v2

c0l3c7i0n26/01/2010 21:26

Originally posted by preZ
Tell me a kz map you guys want detail texture on and ill fix it:d

try kz_cg_venice or kz_highlands...i'll wonder what my fps will be :D
pliiz =)

preZ26/01/2010 21:33(edited 26/01/2010 21:33)

I can do highlands and ezybhop, for venice there is already a hq texture

w0nd3rfuL-_-26/01/2010 21:53

doh i should learn more in english class what u said again ? :D go textures on fof_dale or shrubhop ;d

preZ26/01/2010 22:58

No,no,no :) What is said, is done:)

preZ26/01/2010 23:50(edited 26/01/2010 23:52)

Here is 4 new Detail Textures!

KZ_CG_VENICE_____________(NOT MADE BY ME)

CG_COLDBHOP_V2

KT_EZYBHOP

KZ_HIGHLANDS

DOWNLOAD: HQ TEXTURES



PREVIEW KZ_CG_VENICE WITH HQ TEXTURES:HERE

PREVIEW KZ_CG_VENICE WITHOUT HQ TEXTURES:HERE


PREVIEW CG_COLDBHOP_V2 WITH HQ TEXTURES:HERE

PREVIEW CG_COLDBHOP_V2 WITHOUT HQ TEXTURES:HERE


PREVIEW KT_EZYBHOP WITH HQ TEXTURESHERE

PREVIEW KT_EZYBHOP WITH HQ TEXTURESHERE


PREVIEW KZ_HIGHLANDS WITH HQ TEXTURESHERE

PREVIEW KZ_HIGHLANDS WITHOUT HQ TEXTURESHERE




Hope you enjoy & remember to share with caution :)

spellanftww27/01/2010 08:52

TY preZ! I love ur textures! U ROck <3

genkoftw-27/01/2010 09:46

preZ can u make textures for surf_ski_2 ^^

preZ! FTW !

w0nd3rfuL-_-27/01/2010 12:21

good for me to start this theme ;d well can u upload your nfs longjump texture on the battle movie and do one for fof dale :D

preZ27/01/2010 16:21

I think there is already a texture for surf_ski_2, but i can upload some later because im very busy atm..

rK27/01/2010 20:09

prez, I prefer my coldbhop textures :p but ofc a matter of taste

preZ27/01/2010 22:14

haha :D

boom.dll27/01/2010 23:10

dude! great job! GREAT GREAT JOB! Congratulations !

preZ27/01/2010 23:21

Thanks :)

V0ncH...28/01/2010 12:14(edited 28/01/2010 12:14)

Originally posted by boom.dll
dude! great job! GREAT GREAT JOB! Congratulations !

gewd job :D
textures are awesome

preZ28/01/2010 15:18

Thanks ;)

Page 3 of 8

Please log in to post replies.