Textures

Started by w0nd3rfuL-_-
18/01/2010 13:46
Page 4 of 8
w0nd3rfuL-_-28/01/2010 16:25

u know whats best preZ? upload all your textures not 1 by 1 :D

preZ28/01/2010 16:46

Well that's not gonna happend :)

c0l3c7i0n28/01/2010 20:02

Thanks again :)

w0nd3rfuL-_-28/01/2010 20:33

its a joke nvm but rly didnt like the coldbhop texture geeking like 5 mins and my eyes goes shit :<

preZ28/01/2010 20:42

Well your not supposed to play with it on... It is for moviemaking

w0nd3rfuL-_-29/01/2010 11:03

nah... i go more distance with texture on kzlj2 ;d

rK29/01/2010 11:25

they are made for moviemaking but of course you can use them while playing, too.

both is a matter of taste

preZ29/01/2010 16:12

But you need a good graphic card to play with it:p

rK29/01/2010 17:46

Im not sure. I have a really slow pc from 2001 and my textures dont even decrease my max fps on some maps, on some they just cause hard fps drops :o

preZ29/01/2010 18:12

I read that you need a good graphic card to handle detail textures, and even to turn them on... But who plays with detail textures?:D

genkoftw-29/01/2010 18:24

Originally posted by preZ
Tell me a kz map you guys want detail texture on and ill fix it:d



rpz_downfall

spellanftww30/01/2010 08:24

Originally posted by preZ
I read that you need a good graphic card to handle detail textures, and even to turn them on... But who plays with detail textures?:D


I do xd

w0nd3rfuL-_-30/01/2010 15:42

Originally posted by uber4o
Originally posted by preZ
I read that you need a good graphic card to handle detail textures, and even to turn them on... But who plays with detail textures?:D


I do xd

+1

preZ30/01/2010 16:22

Originally posted by w0nd3rfuL
Originally posted by uber4o
Originally posted by preZ
I read that you need a good graphic card to handle detail textures, and even to turn them on... But who plays with detail textures?:D


I do xd

+1



lol :/

preZ18/02/2010 18:15

woah:p

JekkT18/02/2010 19:08

reup? :E

preZ21/02/2010 09:54

UPDATED LINKS

Here is 4 new Detail Textures!

KZ_CG_VENICE_____________(NOT MADE BY ME)

CG_COLDBHOP_V2

KT_EZYBHOP

KZ_HIGHLANDS

DOWNLOAD: Easy-Share

DOWNLOAD: Sendspace

DOWNLOAD: Megaupload


PREVIEW KZ_CG_VENICE WITH HQ TEXTURES:HERE

PREVIEW KZ_CG_VENICE WITHOUT HQ TEXTURES:HERE


PREVIEW CG_COLDBHOP_V2 WITH HQ TEXTURES:HERE

PREVIEW CG_COLDBHOP_V2 WITHOUT HQ TEXTURES:HERE


PREVIEW KT_EZYBHOP WITH HQ TEXTURESHERE

PREVIEW KT_EZYBHOP WITH HQ TEXTURESHERE


PREVIEW KZ_HIGHLANDS WITH HQ TEXTURESHERE

PREVIEW KZ_HIGHLANDS WITHOUT HQ TEXTURESHERE




Hope you enjoy & remember to share with caution :)

preZ21/02/2010 16:01

Here are some detail textures I made for my friend LazZe :)

Download: Sendspace

Download: Megaupload

Download: Easy-Share

Enjoy ;)

c0l3c7i0n21/02/2010 20:10

but is the fps lower by the usual !?

w0nd3rfuL-_-23/02/2010 09:58

nvm all that prez will u upload the surf ski 2 textures?

Page 4 of 8

Please log in to post replies.