Textures

Started by w0nd3rfuL-_-
18/01/2010 13:46
Page 5 of 8
preZ23/02/2010 14:03
ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/02/2010 14:09(edited 23/02/2010 14:24)

And here we are with a new conflict on XJ :)

I'm not gonna be long, I'm just going to fix everything with a few sentences.

First of all, kaffee did nothing wrong in his first post, a simple comparison or a joke cannot be taken in a bad way. I think we can (and should) laugh about everything, religion or not, politics or not, disable people or not (you know all those things which aren't accepted by the societies nowadays?).

But, as st0ka said, it might not be the right place to discuss religion here, I mean the XJ Moviemaking forum.

Currently, I'm just seeing kaffee defending his point and V0nch being offended for a tiny reason, because yes, there is no reason to take kaffee's example this way.

Will I start a flame war if koki posts drawn pictures of MepH with all the bad french stereotypes?
Nop, and it even makes me laugh ^^

Don't forget self-derision is an important value, even if it's about your religion, your origins, or whatever!

By knowing kaffee more than a little bit, I can assure you he is not racist at all and didn't want to offend you, he just wanted to make you understand his point better with this example, even though it was maybe a bit tactless from him ;)

We're not there to start a discussion about religion, let's guy keep chatting about what we like: moviemaking!

There is no winner.

Punk^23/02/2010 19:51

Originally posted by V0ncH...
so k, its ok to say Germans are like Nazis, i understand now, ty all.

There's a difference between using it as an example for something, and just saying they're nazis.
What you said, is racism.
What kaffee did was making a point that he was sure you would be able to relate to, without taking it serious (at least he thought so).

JekkT23/02/2010 20:20

I like TIKIBUMBUM - really

vilaca-23/02/2010 22:52

are there any kz_lj2 hd textures around? thks xP

ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/02/2010 23:00

Thread cleaned, no more messages about this or I will (unfortunately) have to close the thread.

V0ncH...23/02/2010 23:04(edited 23/02/2010 23:04)

ty for clearing the nub messages up, but send me it plz, i need to speak to kaffee with it, ty

rK24/02/2010 16:14(edited 24/02/2010 16:17)

I really dont understand why my post was deleted because it was obviously an informative post about the meaning and correct name of detailtextures.

Even though there would have been some more kindly ways to explain it Im honestly displeased by that fact.

I know that it was more or less the reason for the later developing confilct but still I was not talking or offending a certain person!

sparkEE27/02/2010 11:08

OMG THANKS PREZ YOU ROCK SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

preZ28/02/2010 00:27

Haha :)

genkoftw-28/02/2010 08:17

i luv u prez ;d

preZ28/02/2010 15:30

Awesome:p

w0nd3rfuL-_-01/03/2010 22:19

prez goes popular :D

preZ01/03/2010 23:10

yeeehoo :d lol

kunqui02/03/2010 01:01

ZOMG SO MUCH HD TEXTURES!!! :D
Thank you preZ again!

preZ02/03/2010 11:39

No problemo :)

Hey, I gotta bump this thread, but I need awp_rooftops detailed textures and I can't find them either on google or in this thread. Could someone link me up to awp_rooftops detailed textures? Really big thanks in advance.

geddyK11/04/2010 17:30

Originally posted by reSPECT`
Hey, I gotta bump this thread, but I need awp_rooftops detailed textures and I can't find them either on google or in this thread. Could someone link me up to awp_rooftops detailed textures? Really big thanks in advance.

Here you are!

Originally posted by geddyK
Originally posted by reSPECT`
Hey, I gotta bump this thread, but I need awp_rooftops detailed textures and I can't find them either on google or in this thread. Could someone link me up to awp_rooftops detailed textures? Really big thanks in advance.

Here you are!

Thanks!

preZ02/05/2010 09:37

Here is detailtexture for kz_cargo if you guys want it:p

Screenshot: kz_cargo



Download

Sendspace
Megaupload
Speedyshare


Enjoy guys =)

Page 5 of 8

Please log in to post replies.