Who will win the champion league this year?
Originally posted by Marco | cabjOriginally posted by easy pure*hah im gonna laugh if bayern will pwn mu.And no doubts for me that arsenal gonna pwn barca :P GO GO arsenal.
maybe bayern can beat man u but its impossible for arsenal to beat barcelona. just compare the players , all players of barcelona are better than arsenal's maybe except fabregas.
porto is nothing compare to barcelona atm.
You nerd is it impossible for arsenal to beat barcelona?Arsenal's as you said noob players can make sexy football together as they made it in 2006 champ league final against barca only with henry,arsenal lost to barca in 2006 cause in the end of match we had to change our goalkeeper,this one in 10 minutes missed 2 balls into his damn net.Arsenal is a great team and you noob know NOTHING about it.I bet barca gonna play without a ball on Emirates Stadium.Next time think what you say Marco.
Originally posted by Marco | cabjOriginally posted by easy pure*hah im gonna laugh if bayern will pwn mu.And no doubts for me that arsenal gonna pwn barca :P GO GO arsenal.
maybe bayern can beat man u but its impossible for arsenal to beat barcelona. just compare the players , all players of barcelona are better than arsenal's maybe except fabregas.
porto is nothing compare to barcelona atm.
"all players of barcelona are better than arsenal's maybe except fabregas." -
Please dont forget about Real Madrid with their great players (Kaka,Ronaldo).Lyon pwned them without any stars.
And also arsenal has Arshavin,he likes to pwn strong teams even alone.Other arsenal football players are very talented and as i said already can make beautiful football together,they have a great future.I would like to say Robin van Persie but he is injured.
Originally posted by easy pure*Originally posted by Marco | cabjOriginally posted by easy pure*hah im gonna laugh if bayern will pwn mu.And no doubts for me that arsenal gonna pwn barca :P GO GO arsenal.
maybe bayern can beat man u but its impossible for arsenal to beat barcelona. just compare the players , all players of barcelona are better than arsenal's maybe except fabregas.
porto is nothing compare to barcelona atm.
You nerd is it impossible for arsenal to beat barcelona?Arsenal's as you said noob players can make sexy football together as they made it in 2006 champ league final against barca only with henry,arsenal lost to barca in 2006 cause in the end of match we had to change our goalkeeper,this one in 10 minutes missed 2 balls into his damn net.Arsenal is a great team and you noob know NOTHING about it.I bet barca gonna play without a ball on Emirates Stadium.Next time think what you say Marco.
LoLUMad
arsenal has a small chance of winning against barca imo.. but I think arsenal will have problems passing the balls since barca puts on alot of pressure, and when barca gets the ball, arsenal will just wait for them to come.
arsenal
akM,yes,im mad when someone who doesnt know anything about arsenal speaks about it.Arsenal and barca are the most technical teams in the world,so i bet that result can be very unexpected.And finally just stop talking things like arsenal has no chances against barcelona,if you think so,that means you know nothing about football history.Im tired right now to write that shit from mobile lol...
Originally posted by easy pure*akM,yes,im mad when someone who doesnt know anything about arsenal speaks about it.Arsenal and barca are the most technical teams in the world,so i bet that result can be very unexpected.And finally just stop talking things like arsenal has no chances against barcelona,if you think so,that means you know nothing about football history.Im tired right now to write that shit from mobile lol...
rofl.
rofl +1
i know that they are very technical but i only think that because barcelona won all last year and has the best team of the world (after boca juniors) so its more probable a victory of barca than arsenal
akM yesterday I've watched barcelona's match and I saw that they are not so uber cool :)
Originally posted by DiDo-GakM yesterday I've watched barcelona's match and I saw that they are not so uber cool :)
so did i, they're beatable jojo. Go arsenal.
Cesc Fabregas : "I'm Gunner,i wont go in Barcelona or Real. - Fabregas is real arsenal captain :) Unfortunately he wont play against barca on emirates stadium :// damn injuries :(((((((((
Originally posted by DiDo-GakM yesterday I've watched barcelona's match and I saw that they are not so uber cool :)
I know, but thats prolly cuz mallorca is uber sick @ home this year. they have lost 2 times only @home. So its not bad to win 1-0 there.
We'll see what happens against arsenal ( who played 1-1 against blackburn(?) .. rofl)
Originally posted by akMOriginally posted by DiDo-GakM yesterday I've watched barcelona's match and I saw that they are not so uber cool :)
I know, but thats prolly cuz mallorca is uber sick @ home this year. they have lost 2 times only @home. So its not bad to win 1-0 there.
We'll see what happens against arsenal ( who played 1-1 against blackburn(?) .. rofl)
Chelsea played 1-1 with blackburn lol akm failed.Plz dont edit your post from blackburn to birmingham after my words :).
Arsenal played 1-1 with birmingham on their stadium,it was september when they losed only ONCE on it(this is better result then Mallorcas) so you still dont know anything lol.I dont speak about Birmingham's offside goal,and Arsenal's non offside second goal which wasnt fixed by referee :/I was watching barca's match against mallorca,mallorcas goal wasn't fixed because of the offside but birmingham's was,so it could be 1-0 for Arsenal too ;P This is just noob referees mistakes,FA should include video repeats in the match so referee could change his mind.So you understood me akm yea?But i still think that ars-barca match gonna be very interesting wont it?
oops double post
lol easy pure, arsenal couldnt do shit for 70 minutes, and birminghams goal wasnt offside... The player who was offside didnt participate in the goal he just stood still and let his teammate go forward...
Arsenal wasnt worth three points this game.
And if you wanna blame someone for that goal, dont blame the referee, blame Almunia...
Arsenal is the best team in scoring at the last 20 minutes so 70 minutes means nothing for arsenal.
Eh, okay that makes sense... Still a full match is 90+ minutes...
akM it was with birmingham -_- But birmingham are attractive team :) and if u look back in this season they made 1:1 with manchester and chelsea too :>
Originally posted by easy pure*Originally posted by akMOriginally posted by DiDo-GakM yesterday I've watched barcelona's match and I saw that they are not so uber cool :)
I know, but thats prolly cuz mallorca is uber sick @ home this year. they have lost 2 times only @home. So its not bad to win 1-0 there.
We'll see what happens against arsenal ( who played 1-1 against blackburn(?) .. rofl)
Chelsea played 1-1 with blackburn lol akm failed.Plz dont edit your post from blackburn to birmingham after my words :).
Arsenal played 1-1 with birmingham on their stadium,it was september when they losed only ONCE on it(this is better result then Mallorcas) so you still dont know anything lol.I dont speak about Birmingham's offside goal,and Arsenal's non offside second goal which wasnt fixed by referee :/I was watching barca's match against mallorca,mallorcas goal wasn't fixed because of the offside but birmingham's was,so it could be 1-0 for Arsenal too ;P This is just noob referees mistakes,FA should include video repeats in the match so referee could change his mind.So you understood me akm yea?But i still think that ars-barca match gonna be very interesting wont it?
actually i didnt fail smart ass, ive putted the question mark there for a reason didnt i? i wasnt sure what team it was so u fail. didnt even bother reading the rest
Originally posted by DiDo-GakM it was with birmingham -_- But birmingham are attractive team :) and if u look back in this season they made 1:1 with manchester and chelsea too :>
thnx for correcting me ;D
"rofl" was with jeer wasnt it? you first provoked me so srry if something wrong,lets make love (c) idk
Originally posted by zhadyEh, okay that makes sense... Still a full match is 90+ minutes...
Yeah,my bad,their goal wasn't offside,didnt noticed that first time.
btw srry for double post again
Please log in to post replies.