Who will win the champion league this year?
bordeaux win
Originally posted by Pqst`bordeaux win
they just lost against lyon hahah..
man utd got owned by bayern.
Bayern 2-1 Manchester U. Huh what can i say,bayern really impressed me,they demonstrated very sexy football.Bravo Bayern.Lets see what will happen on old trafford!
A
R
S
E
N
A
L
.
BAYERN!
bibo
Originally posted by VOLTE :>bibo
hahaha You win :first:
now, go arsenal
Originally posted by Gamsternow, go arsenal
arsenal is uber lucky :<
Fabregas will miss next match. Its a big fail =]
no barsa just went too lazy when they got the advantage of 2 goals..
Huh,as i said,arsenal always does their goals in the last 20 minutes,in this cattegory arsenal is officially the best :| Now lets see what we've got.No puyol no tique for second match.No fabregas for arsenal,and nearly every arsenal player with yellow card.
barca should have scored like 6/8 goals >< almunia had great reflexes ofc. but the penalty was so fucking lame..
What an amazing march! go arsenal!
Originally posted by akMbarca should have scored like 6/8 goals >< almunia had great reflexes ofc. but the penalty was so fucking lame..
Red card was lame,not penalty.Because of Puyol's foul,its possible that Fabregas gonna miss the end of the season.William Gallas will miss the end of the season for sure.... Damn injuries.Too much injuries... Robin van Persie,C.Fabregas,Andrey Arshvin,William Gallas.Whole team in hospital,the best attackers are in hospital,everything is just great yeah go go arsenal...Barcelona could have scored like 5 goals,but they didnt do it.Almunia was great.I can say that Puyol saved his team many times too.In the first half Barca was dominating,they were showing such a beautifull football.Arsenal young players were scared...In the second half after 2 goals Barca thought that this is the end,they won and other shit.But in the last 20 minutes,after Theo releasing arsenal took the initiative and the result on the tablo... 2-2.Unfortunately for me,arsenal didnt play the football as it really can :( .Im arsenal fan,but its no doubt for me that barca was better in this match,and lets see what will happen on camp nou.
Originally posted by easy pure*Originally posted by akMbarca should have scored like 6/8 goals >< almunia had great reflexes ofc. but the penalty was so fucking lame..
Red card was lame,not penalty.Because of Puyol's foul,its possible that Fabregas gonna miss the end of the season.
Look at this tough foul, I mean, he almost killed him - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwEgVdzd-TQ
Not to mention that it wasn't Puyol's fault at all. Commenting red card is not even necesarry.
Originally posted by â–‘Originally posted by easy pure*Originally posted by akMbarca should have scored like 6/8 goals >< almunia had great reflexes ofc. but the penalty was so fucking lame..
Red card was lame,not penalty.Because of Puyol's foul,its possible that Fabregas gonna miss the end of the season.
Look at this tough foul, I mean, he almost killed him - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwEgVdzd-TQ
Not to mention that it wasn't Puyol's fault at all. Commenting red card is not even necesarry.
Yeh,red card wasn't necesarry.But as i know Buzakka,he always likes to give red cards nearly for nothing.
Ofc they didnt play the football they do most matches, I mean, they aren't playing portsmouth or stoke now...
Arsenal looses many points against the big teams in England, just because they cant play their game against the top teams. However they are in the top because their game is perfect for playing teams with lower skill. ARsenal are always the team who gets most points against the lower rated teams in PL, while the other bigger teams manage to get the points back from other top teams that they've lost against draws with other bad teams...
It's truly amazing if Arsenal wins on Camp Nou, but I cant see it happening, I hope they win, but I doubt they will.
the new york lakers will win
Originally posted by zhadyOfc they didnt play the football they do most matches, I mean, they aren't playing portsmouth or stoke now...
Arsenal looses many points against the big teams in England, just because they cant play their game against the top teams. However they are in the top because their game is perfect for playing teams with lower skill. ARsenal are always the team who gets most points against the lower rated teams in PL, while the other bigger teams manage to get the points back from other top teams that they've lost against draws with other bad teams...
It's truly amazing if Arsenal wins on Camp Nou, but I cant see it happening, I hope they win, but I doubt they will.
I can't agree with you.
Please log in to post replies.