Movie Competitions?

Started by VoNK
19/02/2010 18:20
Page 2 of 2
Supa23/02/2010 09:04

pshh boom what about WR's? lol

w1zzrecord holder23/02/2010 13:18

why LJ clips boom ? I personally don't make LJ movies, just because I don't like doing them, and I wouldn't find it fair. A movie with tjs, maybe the same tjs, made by someone here, and the best edit of those should win. And with the animated logo, that's getting into a photoshop contest .

boom.dll23/02/2010 14:09

i was just throwing out some ideas lul... these are not the rules or smth :P these are just a good place to start brainstorming.

and about the animated logo... well i meant that to be as an intro... for upcomming movies that are gonna be hosted on XJ... like... kz-pictures has their own intro... so do elevated-media, airwalk, movienations, etc... dunno... it was just an idea... if you want your movie to be hosted on the website, then use the XJ logo/intro thingy ... might even help XJ grow faster... considering it could use everyone's help :)

@ supa : i'm sorry... i don't understand what you're trying to say :D :D

Punk^23/02/2010 14:50

Originally posted by boom.dll
@ supa : i'm sorry... i don't understand what you're trying to say :D :D

That he'd rather see WR runs over LJ movies, I guess.

I'm with him on that one ;)

VoNK24/02/2010 14:33

Hmm, I think we should just do it with normal kreedz movies with tj's not speedruns or longjumps..
And yeh, ofcourse there should be a special xj intro thingy but already posted that in my first post ;)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.