Ur longjump record @ cbblebhop
Hi guys ,
tell me ur lj recs @ cbblebhop and post demos
I did 196 so far , but i suck at those kind of jumps .. :))
[ Edited ]
~186 so far :(
nothing :(
194, but I think 196 is possible ^^
188~ but i can more
194 :)
192
faker can you post demo?
sure, ill post it when im @ home. (~4 hours)
aboo, havent try :O
@ ivo444
http://rapidshare.de/files/32278747/194cbble.rar.html - my 194 xD
192 =/
the original longjump on de_cbble how many units are this ??
k i know 186 never tried more
[ Edited Thu Sep 07 2006, 06:49PM ]
n1 Count. Ima watch it @ home. You think 200 are possible?
188 *sadface*
the original longjump on de_cbble how many units are this ??
~179 isi
gj count
n1 Count. Ima watch it @ home. You think 200 are possible?
Thx. Yes i do think 200 is possible. When 254/255 is possible, then 200 @ cbblelj shouldn`t be a problem. :)
Thx St0neC0ld
I can't do ~180
sweet count :D
Please log in to post replies.