Ur longjump record @ cbblebhop
194
194
gogogo 4 200 :P
btw i did 196 too - http://rapidshare.de/files/32407750/196cbblescooter.rar.html
Njoy :D
[ Edited Fri Sep 08 2006, 08:10PM ]
ScooteR :) (chuckle) i m not a robot u know
[ Edited Sat Sep 09 2006, 03:02PM ]
Originally posted by fakern1 Count. Ima watch it @ home. You think 200 are possible?
Thx. Yes i do think 200 is possible. When 254/255 is possible, then 200 @ cbblelj shouldn`t be a problem. :)
Thx St0neC0ld
ye 200 are possible for sure , i did 198 yesterday :D
n1. demo?
ye 200 are possible for sure , i did 198 yesterday :D
:o gj ... wanne see :)
ye 200 are possible for sure , i did 198 yesterday :D
Gj!! Demo plz? :rolleyes:
ye wanna see it too
me2.. and i dont like sentences like i did ### with no dem, cause it looks so vEry lame!!!
aye. no demo no believe. (not cause I dont trust scooter... just in general)
[ Edited Wed Sep 13 2006, 03:17AM ]
sometimes u only jump for fun(eh always) and then u dont record :/
ted did 253 more than 10 times
do u believe him? he cannot show u the demos
for sure -.-
yes, I believe him cause he already did it WITH demo (the 1. time) and cause he is the one of the best jumpers of the world and imo even THE best :)
But that isn't true for most of the other jumpers who claim "I did this.. i did that" without demo ...
[ Edited Wed Sep 13 2006, 03:59PM ]
Sometimes you also forget to record jumps :(
chrizzy ur right, nobody record all the time...
but im sayin if u do nice jump, do demo too (if u didnt) and than come to XJ or any forum and shoW n Tell!! thats all
196 :)
194 for now :F
[ Edited Dienstag, 29. Mai 2007 - 17:09:58 ]
192, gj count :)
200cj (h4x0r) :E haha :D
and 194 lj. didn't practiced a lot.
demo ?
heiss wanna 200 WITH CJ demo? this is really ez. I did it more than 50times :D I f u wanna I can record.
Please log in to post replies.