ProKreedz Help Thread

Started by faker mapper
07/09/2006 19:42
Page 11 of 21
spermis30/10/2007 21:45

yes thats what i need..
can someone code it? plz

Ringer.cs15/12/2007 17:21

hello
i´m new in this stuff...and i am german :D:D ...dont be mad at me when i have mistakes^^

I have Metamod now installed on my 1.6 Counterstrike Server

Now i have the newest amxx Mod version (amxmodx_mm_i386)...

I made ALL what is written in die Readme and Install.html...

I have a kreedz.cfg with kz_checkpoint(s) 1
Now i connect to my server, type /checkpoint and /gocheck and nothing happend...

Some Details:
CS 1.6
Linux Server
I Exected all amxx files to plugins, enabled some modules and done the .sma files in die scripting directory..

How can i start now?
what should i tipe?

thx

wRath` mapper27/12/2007 21:07

I can't get the plugin to work! But the reason may be that it doesn't work on .. what do you call it? I usually call it the "new game" server.. The server you can start on Counter-strike.. If you know what I mean. LJ stats works fine, but I can't get this plugin to work.

AMXX PLUGINS:


[ 20] unknown unknown unknown prokreedz.amxx bad load
[ 21] ProKreedzHook 1.0 p4ddY prokreedz_hook. running
[ 22] LjS - eXtreme Mod 2.2b7 Lt.R Fatalis & Numb & kz_ljs_xm.amxx running
( 20) Load fails: Module/Library "cstrike" required for plugin. Check modules.

MODULES:


[ 1] unknown unknown unknown bad load
[ 2] MySQL 1.8.0.3660 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 3] Fun 1.8.0.3660 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 4] Engine 1.8.0.3660 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 5] FakeMeta 1.8.0.3660 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 6] nVault 1.8.0.3660 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
6 modules, 5

I have made a kreedz.cfg blah blah.. I have a hNs-server with the plugin and it works fine, but the problem might be having it on my own server.

It seems like the plugin needs the "cstrike" module, so I put a cstrike in the module list. It still won't work, but there's an unknown module with a bad load, and it's the cstrike one.. What have I done wrong?

Damn I've tried a lot of different stuff now! Help me please!

Sorry if this post is really messed up.

SchlumPF27/12/2007 22:25

do you use amxx 1.8? if yes try amxx 1.76d

wRath` mapper27/12/2007 22:36(edited 27/12/2007 22:38)

Yep, I use the newest version. Hmm.. It works with 1.8 on my other server. But I'll try 1.76d.

EDIT: I can't find the version. But if I install it, would that mean that I have to add all the plugins again? and my 244,3 rec will be gone :D?

wRath` mapper28/12/2007 04:41

Nevermind.. It works now!

d3zeer31/12/2007 10:25

Hi. Merry Christmas.
Sorry for my bad English.
1) How to make, that the timer showed thousand seconds? An example: 02:35.834
Help me, please.
Thanks.

n1traM12/01/2008 16:56

I have a problem with load prokreedz.amxx. It works fine with ProKreedzHook and ProKreedzGrab. I use amxmodx 1.8.0 version. How to solve this problem? HELP :O

SchlumPF12/01/2008 18:16

short information to all of you!
numb and me talked about amxx 1.8 and we have the same opinion:
amxx 1.8 is rubish
if you have problems with amxx 1.8 downlaod amxx 1.76d cause amxx 1.8 has many bugs.
btw: most problems are caused by the cstrike module of amxx 1.8

hazieN13/01/2008 15:17

how do you delete top15 stats?

dekken219/01/2008 00:28

The Plugin Prokreedz_grab comes up with this when Debug enabled:

L 01/18/2008 - 20:08:25: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "prokreedz_grab.amxx")
L 01/18/2008 - 20:08:25: [AMXX] Run time error 4: index out of bounds
L 01/18/2008 - 20:08:25: [AMXX] [0] prokreedz_grab.sma::deathmsg (line 153)
L 01/18/2008 - 20:08:30: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "prokreedz_grab.amxx")
L 01/18/2008 - 20:08:30: [AMXX] Run time error 4: index out of bounds
L 01/18/2008 - 20:08:30: [AMXX] [0] prokreedz_grab.sma::deathmsg (line 153)


and this:

L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [ENGINE] Invalid player 6 (not in-game)
L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "prokreedz_grab.amxx")
L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "entity_get_int")
L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [AMXX] [0] prokreedz_grab.sma::client_PreThink (line 79)



and the Plugin Prokreedz comes up with this:

L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [ENGINE] Invalid player 6 (not in-game)
L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "prokreedz.amxx")
L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "entity_get_int")
L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [AMXX] [0] engine_stocks.inc::get_user_button (line 54)
L 01/18/2008 - 23:58:01: [AMXX] [1] textqi9XFX.sma::client_PreThink (line 1107)



does anyone know what cause it? and how to solve it?

i think its only happening on the map kz_canyon
but the First Error comes up in every map..
Help Please?

spermis19/01/2008 10:48

Enable requested modules?

dekken219/01/2008 13:33

they are all enabled...and using amxx 1.71...cuase other Versions wont work
and somehow my Server Crashed to de2
and it doesnt show ANYTHING in the logs...

-AvAtAr- mapper22/01/2008 18:05(edited 31/01/2008 13:13)

Hi all,

How have the time of Prokreedz with hundredths of seconds ?
exemple :

[00:00.000]
Minutes - second - miliseconds

As time on the server kzm.

It's possible ?

ps: sry for my english

-AvAtAr- mapper31/01/2008 13:05

up.

spermis01/02/2008 13:04

why you should UP it if it is sticky :D

-AvAtAr- mapper03/02/2008 03:29

Yes, it's very stupid but this is nobody

SchlumPF03/02/2008 04:06

avatar you would need to change all timervariables and code for timer and im to lazy to create and post such a code but ye its poss

st0ka03/02/2008 15:33

Originally posted by SchlumPF*
avatar you would need to change all timervariables and code for timer and im to lazy to create and post such a code but ye its poss

i'm sorry for bothering you but can you show an example of timer that uses what AvAtAr requested :S

dzr04/02/2008 17:54

1) How to make that "spectators" could not press the start button?
2) How to make that in top to apear the nick once ( when /top10 to apear only the best time of the person so that nick to don't apear twice or more times in top)
please help , tnx

Page 11 of 21

Please log in to post replies.