ProKreedz Help Thread

Started by faker mapper
07/09/2006 19:42
Page 12 of 21
SchlumPF04/02/2008 19:29

@stoka out of my private kz plugin ;D
new global variable
new Float: fTimerTime[33]

fTimerTime[plr] = get_gametime( ) to get the time as float

and something like this to calculate the time

fKzTime[plr] = get_gametime( ) - fTimerTime[plr]
new minutes = 0
new seconds = fKzTime[plr]
if( ( seconds / 60.0 ) >= 1 )
{
minutes = floatround( seconds / 60.0, floatround_floor )
seconds -= minutes * 60
}

@ dzr
1) change if(buttons&IN_USE) { to if(buttons&IN_USE && cs_get_user_team(id) != CS_TEAM_SPECTATOR) {
2) is already answered before

st0ka04/02/2008 19:35

thx SchlumPF* :*

dzr04/02/2008 20:26

ty very much schlumpf

dzr05/02/2008 17:02(edited 05/02/2008 20:32)

srry for double post

Silver_Ghost08/02/2008 17:35

hii use AMX Mod X v1.8
and when i check the 3 amxx data there come:
unknown unknown unknown prokreedz.amxx bad load, but the other 2 are running. What i have done wrong?

SchlumPF08/02/2008 18:32

u just did not read this fucking thread... i already wrote use amxx 1.76d cause 1.8 is buggy and shit.
i recommened using amxx 1.76d

"dont change a running system"

Silver_Ghost08/02/2008 18:55

You are biassed. I found the solution of this problem here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.369

Silver_Ghost08/02/2008 18:57

sor for my english ^^

Oriwar_r09/02/2008 00:03

Can anybody tell me how I can remove the message that says that the stats i just made are not going to go in the ljtop 10 because it is possible that I am using an LJ script? I like to play with scripts and I have made a few LJ scripts just for fun so i don't want that message all the time.

SchlumPF09/02/2008 15:04

wrong thread brain_storm... anyway there are just a few who would help you with that shit cause scripts for kz sux hard

Oriwar_r09/02/2008 19:53(edited 09/02/2008 19:54)

schlumPF
I never use the scripts I make to cheat, i just make them for fun... I never give them to anybody else either. I just want to to use it in my lan surver to try them.

dzr10/02/2008 14:27

can any1 change the top that to make when some1 uses scout even for an second apears an S if pistol U/P if knife K etc .. i use an modified top :
http://dzrr.ampaste.net/134963
if some1 can help at least for the scout

iiN[KzcN]10/02/2008 19:29

[00:00.000]
Minutes - second - miliseconds


SchlumPF* ,how can i make timer like this for Official XJ AMXX pack v1?

st0ka10/02/2008 21:04

he already explained how

SchlumPF10/02/2008 21:38

Originally posted by brain_storm
schlumPF
I never use the scripts I make to cheat, i just make them for fun... I never give them to anybody else either. I just want to to use it in my lan surver to try them.


thats what all said and then some (maybe u not) gave them away. i see no point in improving lj scripts but i see one in improvin lj skill

@iiN
st0ka is right... ok official xj amxx pack ahs no timer so u need to write an own timer or edit an existing one but
a) i wont do things like that cause everybody wants some special things in his server
b) im lazy atm cause i need to finish another plugin as fast as i can... also i hav to reinstall windows cause my pc suxx atm etc :S

i like to help you cause i just started amxx coding cause nobody could help me when i asked here for help and i know the feeling of wanting something but your not able to do it on your own so i will try to help ya but i cant do everything. there are so many ppl who ask me in steam whether i can create/edit some plugins for them and i really dont like to say them that i wont help them but i cant help everybody/i cant code everybody some plugins they want.

d3zeer13/02/2008 11:26

Hi all
Sry for my english
How have ...
Exemple:
say /records -> ProKreedz Records

1) Player1 - 10 records
2) Player2 - 5 records
3) Player3 - 2 records
4) Player4 - 1 records
5) Player5 - 1 records

Total records: 19
Maps without records: 600

:) understand?

tolsty14/02/2008 17:03(edited 14/02/2008 17:52)

could some1 make a top10 code, that it counts TPs, Not CPs, and i been wondering is it possible to make the /start plugin that it sets the start automaticly when you press it, and you could delete the default start position and set a custom one, because its pretty annoing to set the start position at each map in a public server.

LEXAS14/02/2008 20:04

Sry for my english :) How make prokreedz top15 to set one nickname with best time ,but not all nicks with all times? please help

SchlumPF14/02/2008 20:56

@lexas
that question is already answered before

@tolsty
use my buttonlocs plugin which is in this forum too. just use the searchbutton

LEXAS14/02/2008 21:02

SchlumPF please repeat ,i don't find :/

Page 12 of 21

Please log in to post replies.