ProKreedz Help Thread
no tested + it does remove scout, not drop it
http://schlumpf.ampaste.net/m216da646
thanks a lot shlumpf, it works fine
: EDIT :
[blockquote]@stoka out of my private kz plugin ;D
new global variable
new Float: fTimerTime[33]
fTimerTime[plr] = get_gametime( ) to get the time as float
and something like this to calculate the time
fKzTime[plr] = get_gametime( ) - fTimerTime[plr]
new minutes = 0
new seconds = fKzTime[plr]
if( ( seconds / 60.0 ) >= 1 )
{
minutes = floatround( seconds / 60.0, floatround_floor )
seconds -= minutes * 60
}
[/blockquote]
Shlumpf, could you show exacly which lines to cange & and how ?
Can someone tell me how to make it that if you press start button that timer and checkpoints gets reset ?
its so fuckin anoying to type /start and /reset ><
first of all use the edit button (made one out of your 2 posts)
@question: already answered before so pls learn to read too :D
todo:
- learn to use the edit button
- learn to read
lol you could just help me instead of tellin me what i did wrong..
sry but im just sick of ppl who rather ask cause they are to lazy to read (+ youa re new at this forum... currently 9 posts... so i thought someone needs to tell ysou how to post things or how to find a answer without asking) ...
but im friendly so i recomend asking my friend.
just ask him for "prokreedz /reset" and tell him just to tell you about threads which were created in the forum... i just asked him and he told me he knows how to fix
Yeah ur right i would get sick too , but it was just a lazy answer from you back .. :P well ive found it , was a post from you , the start button works great now. thx anyways
Can someone tell me .. when you have started the timer on a map .. then if you press E button you will see ur time .. Anybody know the code for that ? thx
Edit : I putted the invis code in a sma file file and compiled and when i press /invis ingame it works but it doesnt show me anything . For example .. [KZ] Invisibility Enabled on all players . How can i do that ? tell me the code for that 2 pls :)
another edit for schlumpf : I did saw this in ur code and copied it into my plugin but it needs colorchat and i just compile with the webcompiler on amxmodx.org so i cant compile whit these includes ><
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found some things only need Help for my invis plug now !
http://xyz.ampaste.net/m5786531b
Name in top10 replace...i wrong? where? FIX this anybody......:D
Edit:I have one more problem......
http://www.ampaste.net/m24fc6fc2
nevermind, I got it..
How to make the timer to show in round timer ? :(
what part of the code does not allow to push buttons trough walls ?
if(buttons&IN_USE) {
if(!usedbutton[id-1]) {
new aimid, body
if(get_user_aiming(id,aimid,body) != 0.0) {
new Float:origin[3]
entity_get_vector(id,EV_VEC_origin,origin)
if(find_ent_in_sphere(aimid-1,origin,BUTTON_DISTANCE) == aimid) { // This sucks, but i was not able, to get EV_VEC_origin of the button
get_user_aiming(id,aimid,body) != 0.0
get_user_aiming stops on solid and visible brushes. you could either recreate the code hl uses in hlsdk or use the HAM_Use hook of hamsandwich to get button pressings thorugh walls
Originally posted by VaLoSHow to make the timer to show in round timer ? :(
I want too know how :D
I have figured it out but it's not very sexy with that flickering ... :S
link your code and i will help you to reduce the flickering
I'm currently using prokreedz on my private server, works fine but the only thing i don't like is that you have to write /reset to do another run. I'd like it better if you could just press it again :)
It's already answered in this thread.. Read !
everything fixed... now only thing I need is the code or whatever how to make that only 1 score per nick goes to top10... I dont want 2 or more for the same nick.
I don't want to go only 1 score for steam ID because this is nonsteam server so please tell me how to do it.... I searched in this thread but can't seem to manage to do it.... help me, what to put/add/do where ??
Thanks a lot
Please log in to post replies.