ProKreedz Help Thread

Started by faker mapper
07/09/2006 19:42
Page 19 of 21
adidasd24/12/2008 18:26(edited 24/12/2008 20:02)

Why prokreedz.amxx prints bad load , i have latest Amx mod 1.8.1
[Edited]
I tryed with 2 other versions 1.76c and 1.75 and it doesn go too ;(

Seal- LV25/12/2008 16:16

How can I change kz_adminglow 1 color? ;>

Hi all,
I have small problem with hud messages.
When I want to have more then 1 hud message on the screen, I can see only most recent hud message. Previous message get lost, when is time for new hud message.
I've checked most of threads.

timer:
set_hudmessage(255, 0, 0, 0.40, 0.10, 0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1);
show_hudmessage(i, "[ %d minute%s %d second%s ]",imin,imin == 1 ? "" : "s",kreedztime,kreedztime == 1 ? "" : "s")

checkpoints:
set_hudmessage(0, 0, 255, 0.40, -0.10, 0, 0.0, 0.5, 3.0, 0.5, 1);
show_hudmessage(id, "You have now %d checkpoints",checkpointnum[id-1]+1);

Please help me with fix this, I'm beginner.
Sry for my english...
thx

xPaw mapper25/12/2008 19:43

set_hudmessage(0, 0, 255, 0.40, -0.10, 0, 0.0, 0.5, 3.0, 0.5, 2);
show_hudmessage(id, "You have now %d checkpoints",checkpointnum[id-1]+1);

just change hud channel of msg

adidasd25/12/2008 20:24

someone helpme with pro kreedz ;(

Thx xPaw...
I have another problem. I can write only odd numbers and 1with5,3with7... don't work. Do you know some rules with channels?

Seal- LV27/12/2008 12:16

and how can I change that how hook looks? Not just a beam, but something like lightings, or other!

spermis06/01/2009 23:45

Could someone tell me how to delete an entry which i want, from prokreedz top15 vault files?

adidasd10/01/2009 17:15

I got 2 problems.
1.How to make , that you couldnot make cp in air.
2.ALlow to make Cp ducking!

Jer1cho11/01/2009 11:32(edited 12/01/2009 08:12)

// problem fixed, delete this post :)

spermis12/01/2009 15:19

Originally posted by adidasd
I got 2 problems.
1.How to make , that you couldnot make cp in air.
2.ALlow to make Cp ducking!

OMG. Look throught this topic and you will find answer! This is like the top1 asked question

adidasd12/01/2009 19:09

Theres no search in topic ;(

spermis12/01/2009 19:59

Originally posted by adidasd
Theres no search in topic ;(

start looking thru pages, and you might find something more interesting.

adidasd16/01/2009 21:23

What does it means , before every , set_user_origi,
delay_duck(id)
{
set_task(0.01, "force_duck", id);
_fm_set_entity_flags(id, FL_DUCKING, 1);
}

public force_duck(id)
{
_fm_set_entity_flags(id, FL_DUCKING, 1);
}
i dont understand , does it means like this
delay_duck(id)
{
set_task(0.01, "force_duck", id);
_fm_set_entity_flags(id, FL_DUCKING, 1);
}

public force_duck(id)
{
_fm_set_entity_flags(id, FL_DUCKING, 1);
}
entity_set_origin(id,checkpoints[id-1][cp])
entity_set_vector(id,EV_VEC_velocity,Float:{0.0,0.0,0.0})
spawnsprite(checkpoints[id-1][cp])
set_user_gravity(id) // to fix the low gravity bug on kz_man_redrock (thanks to NoEx)
noblock_task()

return true
Please, help i dont understand!

Jer1cho23/01/2009 18:04

How can i use glow-command,
plugins like uaio_glow, amx_glow not working with prokreedz. hep me pls-)

spermis22/02/2009 19:40

Could someone help me with adding a command /pause that will pause your timer and prevent you from walking, and when you write /pause again it will unpause your timer and allow you to walk?

tolsty29/03/2009 01:58

use FL_FROZEN

spermis29/03/2009 13:59

Originally posted by tolsty
use FL_FROZEN

i know that.
the problem is with pausing the timer itself..

kielorz25/05/2009 11:14

is it allowed in demos? or such plugin that shows your timer?

kREWAN10/06/2009 16:36

can some1 link me all the prigrams that u need for ljstats on LAN :D ?

Page 19 of 21

Please log in to post replies.