ProKreedz Help Thread

Started by faker mapper
07/09/2006 19:42
Page 20 of 21
SchlumPF10/06/2009 17:19

wrong thread, learn to read and dont dare to post again ebfore youve learned how to use a forum.

kREWAN10/06/2009 17:57

I know that u know how to help me , but you just dont want to do that cuz some damn rule, right ;s?

kielorz11/06/2009 06:14

cause rules is not an empty sound.. anyway search, it was mentioned already for one million times

kREWAN14/06/2009 13:08

I dont get any : cstrike/liblist.gam.
whats wrong?

SchlumPF18/06/2009 18:53

any cstrike_x directory like cstrike_lv, then use that cstrike directory. else ask someone to upload a liblist.gam for you.

kREWAN27/06/2009 12:03

Okej , but where should I post that quiz?

gladius11/07/2009 08:49(edited 11/07/2009 09:47)

How I can do to all players who finish the map given hook?
How I can change the top15 name to Top15 with Steamid ??
How i can block Checkpoint in the air?

PD: I use prokreedz.amxx and prokreedz_hook.amxx

SchlumPF11/07/2009 13:01

how can i force users of this forum to search in a thread whether their answers have already been answered?

gladius12/07/2009 03:36(edited 12/07/2009 03:46)

Originally posted by gladius
How I can do to all players who finish the map given hook?
How I can change the top15 name to Top15 with Steamid ??
How i can block Checkpoint in the air?

PD: I use prokreedz.amxx and prokreedz_hook.amxx


How I can change the top15 name to Top15 with Steamid ?? Ready
How i can block Checkpoint in the air? Ready

Only need all players who finish the map given hook

SchlumPF14/07/2009 12:33

also answered in this thread and if im wrong, search in the amxmodx.org board. there it is answered.

bathouse08/08/2009 02:02(edited 10/08/2009 15:14)

I dont understand :/ i copyed what fatalis sad about that Timer and i have an error -
error 001: expected token ",",but found ";" and i replace that print_center with this --->

client_print(i, set_hudmessage(255, 0, 0, 0.40, 0.10, 0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 2);
show_hudmessage(i, "[ %d minute%s %d second%s ]",imin,imin == 1 ? "" : "s",kreedztime,kreedztime == 1 ? "" : "s")

What is a problem?
Sorry for my bad language.
*EDIT* I figured out my self..

kREWAN29/08/2009 19:04

How to take away the hook sound and the hook beam?

kielorz30/08/2009 17:49

set_hudmessage(255, 0, 0, 0.40, 0.10, 0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 2);
show_hudmessage(i, "[ %d minute%s %d second%s ]",imin,imin == 1 ? "" : "s",kreedztime,kreedztime == 1 ? "" : "s");


in fact it should be like this

MaCoLa18/12/2009 10:53(edited 18/12/2009 13:18)

I know this question was asked and answered many times but I don't understand how to make player appear only once in top 10? Thx in advance :)

bathouse10/01/2010 15:15

I have an a problem,
When i do a cp in duck, its stucks when i tp :(

How to fix it? :?

sHii17/03/2010 15:26(edited 17/03/2010 15:27)

where can I download ProKreedz? The link on Misc section isn't working.

nucLeaR17/03/2010 19:58

Can someone make Real time for finish time and top15?

It's only few codes to change ,just add the caluclations for miliseconds.... I tried myself and i get tons of errors

vilaca-17/03/2010 20:42

Originally posted by bathouse
I have an a problem,
When i do a cp in duck, its stucks when i tp :(

How to fix it? :?


don't use cp's will ducked x] nice?

nucLeaR18/03/2010 17:15

Ok ,edit. I did a lot of updates in finding the real time ,but when i went into game the milisconds were always .0000 (never changing). Why, seconds and minutes are working with the formula in xj_timer.sma.....

My guess is that i must put kreedztime to float or something like that

doktor18/03/2010 18:36(edited 18/03/2010 18:42)
Page 20 of 21

Please log in to post replies.