kzbe_noname
Goosh I hate space maps, it's so gay! Anyway gj or what ever to your mapping progress or what we should call it.
My goosh I hate space maps, this is so gay. Anyway congratulations on your map progress.
Look two different english! ;OoOoOOoooOOO
Originally posted by opajust stick to recording demos, you're doin' it bit better than mapping
shut it but ty anyway
Stop telling people what to do and what not to do, it's their own choice. If someone wants to learn/be good at something let them. Anyway realgoodyespro, nice?
gl with it.
it will be very tricky map i guess
looks strange, there is no many textures maybe because it's the beginning
waiting to see next part..
i like your idea (like cg_hitnrun in my view) but i dont think space theme really fit with your idea
i think it looks too dark and need details, btw it's the beginning of your map...
D: ( first replier to this thread ) - wow ur a fucking faggot?! why should he uninstall hammer?! As I see nothing has changed here only the old faggots got replaced by new ones with more whiney attitude.. go on dude.. keep on mapping eventually youll get better and you will make people wow over your maps.. wish you luck
point there s0liD.
Originally posted by s0liDD: ( first replier to this thread ) - wow ur a fucking faggot?! why should he uninstall hammer?! As I see nothing has changed here only the old faggots got replaced by new ones with more whiney attitude.. go on dude.. keep on mapping eventually youll get better and you will make people wow over your maps.. wish you luck
I think they are good friends and it's a joke. By the way, they are both from Belgium =D.
Yep he just kidding kkz... they are good friend
Originally posted by w1zzpoint there s0liD.
fail Sh3rL0cK!
Please log in to post replies.