[SURF] Stereo Surfing

Started by level2
23/03/2010 21:44
Page 2 of 2
Dacca24/03/2010 20:09

songs list?

the first surf movie i have ever added to my youtube favorites!

DiDo-Grecord holder24/03/2010 22:22

level2 ftw!

prof. chosen24/03/2010 22:34(edited 24/03/2010 22:34)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

uber smooth funky ass flow! never seen such a well edited surf movie i think

MaxteR and k3nta are ownage, and THE MUSIC wtf i need those, i will download them all, its fucking awesome, while watching your movie i was doing the same movements as DADA :D

3ss25/03/2010 00:06(edited 25/03/2010 00:19)

You just leveled up to level3. it'a amazing movie. 5/5 absolutely. awesome soundtracks. good job!!! :first: It's worth to be on news!!

MaxteR25/03/2010 00:14

Thanks for all the comments about surfing ^^ And yea can't thank level2 enough for this. <3

Mittelfinger25/03/2010 06:14

Some useless info from readme.txt:

[blockquote]DJ Shadow - The Private Press - Mashin' on the motorway
Kid Koala - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Fender bender
Thievery Corporation - The Outernational Sound - Major Force , Re-Return of the Original Artform
Dj Shadow - Preemptive Strike - Organ Donor (Extended Overhaul)
DJ Food - Dark Blood
Up Bustle And Out - Coffee at senor Roody's
The Herbaliser - The real killer
Kid Koala - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Fender bender
Ninja Tunes - Zentertainment 2002 - Mr. Scruff - Shrimp (edit)[/blockquote]

Stop asking for songs :)


level2 25/03/2010 06:46

haha thanks :D

Acelamb25/03/2010 07:14

Amazing. I might not be such a surfing fan, and I might not know what is skilled, but I am sure by the looks of it, that is skilled.
Then it comes to the edit, it's incredibly chilling and entertaining all the way. A 9 minute movie which is entertaining and fun all the way.

Both jumps and edit was awesome :) Good job!

kafds25/03/2010 14:25

Also the songs are included atleast in the description of my upload in YouTube (didn't check if they're in yours, level2).

Anyways... this movie almost made me want to become an active surfer, then I tried it for 30 minutes and noticed that I can't even manage to surf the first "ramp"/surf/slide from most of the maps. This "setback" just made me appreciate the tricks even more, they're just astonishing (atleast to a complete noob like me) and I happen to know that k3nta and MaxteR are amongst the best surfers on da face of da earth, mon..! (atleast they have world records)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/03/2010 17:30

Originally posted by kafds
Anyways... this movie almost made me want to become an active surfer, then I tried it for 30 minutes and noticed that I can't even manage to surf the first "ramp"/surf/slide from most of the maps. This "setback" just made me appreciate the tricks even more, they're just astonishing (atleast to a complete noob like me) and I happen to know that k3nta and MaxteR are amongst the best surfers on da face of da earth, mon..! (atleast they have world records)


aehm...
sv_airaccelerate 100?
fps_max 125? :D

prof. chosen25/03/2010 18:26(edited 25/03/2010 18:26)

fps_max 131 for surf

125 (which sucks) for speedruns

DiDo-Grecord holder25/03/2010 21:38

lol I use 151 ? ;D

kafds25/03/2010 22:08

I had 131 fps and 100 airaccelerate, ndR. I overexaggerated my "situation" there a bit, but yeah I'm terrible... however I managed to do the first part of surf_reggin in a minute!

itachi^26/03/2010 12:35

<--best surfer phasing threw this side of the multiverse

prof. chosen26/03/2010 13:52

this is true. itachi is amazing.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.